Uh-oh

Claudette
"what a gas pipe..." Jake said as we Walked into the room. "I know. Why can't they see that ?" Tom spoke. "They'll never see which should be seen." I crossed my arms. "Yeah dude. Parents are wired differently. Their brains are old, mushy, fried from bad 80's music. That's what's up to you Thomas. You gotta defend your family honour. Like a man." He opened the box of punisher. "Claudy can you please come here?" Hannah called me from the other room. "Sure" I walked to her room. "Hello beautiful...." I said standing near the bed. She was on the bed jumping with her barbie doll. "Hiiii Claudy....finally I can play with you..." she sat down. "Of course...oh yeah I forgot. How is your boyfriend?" I smirked. "Claudyyyyy Benny is not my boyfriend." She whined. "Okay I believe you" I said sarcastically. "Oh did you guys kiss?" I said which made Hannah annoyed. "I hate you." She crossed her little arms. I sat on the bed near her. "I am sorry Han. Please don't hate me." I said planting a kiss on her cheeks. "I will never hate you" she hugged me. "So tell me. How is life?" Hannah asked me. "Woah. You became such a mature girl...wow I'm proud of you Hannah Lilly Pearson.:)oh and life is great. What about you?" I smiled at her.
"Oh everything is good Except home it's very boring." She fell backwards on the bed. "What makes home boring to you?" I lay down right next to her. "Nobody cares about me. Bethany is busy loving Ricky. Mom and dad have work most of the time. And Tom. If he ever comes to me...that's to talk about YOU. He won't stop until I ran to my toys and hide behind them. This happens everyday and I am tired." She finished.
What?
"He talk about me to you?" I asked her. "Oh yeah. All the time" she looked at me. "What does he say about me? Nice or bad?" I questioned her. "Don't worry. It's nice. He says He love to spend time with you. You are always his side. You never lets him down. You have a....what? Oh yeah...nice personality and all. Oh and he says you're so beautiful."  She finished. "Owwww" "aaaaaaaaaah" we heard Bethany and Ricky screaming from outside. "Come on Hannah" I said as we jumped out of the bed and ran to the window. We saw a hilarious scene. Ricky getting paint ball shots from Tom. Where is Jake? Hannah giggled. Then I saw Bethany rushing towards Tom. "We need to rescue him." I said pointing at Tom. "Yeah" she mumbled. I picked Hannah up and she sat on my back like piggyback. I ran downstairs. "Why are you kids running? What's that notice?" Aunt Nina asked us. "Nothing" me and Hannah said in unison. We reached the poolside. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I heard Tom apologise to Beth. "You shot my boyfriend. Sorry doesn't even touch that." She yelled. I put Hannah down. We were standing a little far from Tom. Where in the world is Jake? Bethany leaned towards Tom. "When Tom? When are you gonna grow up and stop being a total embarrassment?" Bethany scolded Tom very rudely "Bethany!" I yelled. "What? He shot my boyfriend!" She took the paintball gun. "He said sorry." I yelled again. "Ohh yeah? Then have this" Bethany pointed the paintball gun towards me. It was heavy so the aim was at Hannah. Suddenly I covered Hannah by standing right in front of her. 2 or 3 paintballs hit right on my stomach. "Oww. Goodness." I fell on my knees. It hurts very bad. "Sorry Claudette" Bethany said sarcastically and walked away with the gun. "Tommy please help Claudy. She's hurt" Hannah sat beside me. "Oh my god Claud." Tom ran towards me with a grass covered Jake. "You'll regret it Bethany" Tom yelled at Bethany who was walking into the house. "Sure" she yelled back. "Claud? You okay? " Jake sat beside me. "W-why are y-you dressed li-like a bush?" I finished my sentence somehow. "That's not the matter. Are you okay?" Jake said sternly. "I t-think I a-am not" Hannah started crying. "No no Ha-Han don't c-cry. I am okay" I said to Hannah who was sitting beside me. "2 of you come here." Uncle Stu yelled from the door. "Daddy....Bethany hurt Claudy." Hannah ran towards uncle Stu. "I tried to stand up. But failed miserably. I was about to fall. But thank god. Tom prevented me from falling down by holding me. "What happened here. Claud are you okay?" Uncle asked. "Oh y-yes I a-am fine" I mumbled. "Come on. Let's go inside." Uncle said holding my hands. "I-I can't walk" I said. "I will fix it." Jake said as he picked me up from Tom's hands, in bridal style. I rested my head on Jake's chest. What a nice brother he is. "You two are unbelievable. Uncle scolded Tom and Jake. I closed my eyes.