NANA?

(A/N: My school's starting in a few hours. It's 4 almost 5 am And I'm gonna be a Freshman? Sophomore? Anyway I'm in 10th grade and 10th grade is a big part in everyone's life where I live. And it's my turn. Sooo Wish me luck maybe? I don't actually do what I'm gonna do cuz I suck at math and my mental health is literally in a ditch. But Ill try and update more often cuz you guys seem to love this and your comments make me so frickin happy. ❤️ This chapter is dedicated to @_1dismybaby_  :))))

Claudette's POV

Sparks just modified Tom's potato gun and it looks FANTASTIC. "That's really cool" I said to Sparks. "Sweet" Tom said as he gave Sparks a thumbs up. He held up his his all four hands and made thumbs up. "Sweet" Sparks repeated. Awww. I didn't know that aliens could be this adorable and lovely.
Suddenly we heard sirens outside the house. Shít it must the cops we called earlier. Jake rushed to the window and peeked through the curtain. "It's the Po Po be cool." He said to us. Then we heard banging on the door to the room we're in. "Open up." Nana's voice echoed through the room. "Oh Crap we forgot about Nana" Jake said walking to the door. "Hold on. Hannah quick hide your alien." Tom said. Hannah hid her alien in her little pink suitcase while Nana kept on banging on the door. "Hold on a second Nana" I said a little loud. "Guys I have a bad feeling about this" I said looking at Jake and Tom. "Well Alien invasions are no normal Claud." Jake said to me. "Not the aliens. Nana" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "What about Nana?" Jake asked but I couldn't answer him. I didn't knew what exactly is wrong. "Children of my children I request entry. I have Candid Sweets" Nana said as she rattled the doorknob. The light in my bulb was quick to light up. "Don't open that's NOT Nana" I said taking a step back. My back hit Jake's tall figure. Nana only gives us mentos claiming candies gives us cavities. "Are you sure?" Art asked me. Then suddenly the door fell in.
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT. IT JUST FELL IN. THE WHOLE DOOR. THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT NANA. "Rawrrr" Nana roared. What! "Yeah I'm pretty sure" I said. "Surrender Engineer Sparks now." Nana said. She is talking about Snuggle Lump or Sparks. Good lord she's controlled by those space rats. Tom and Jake Tried to stop Nana. But the boys were really scared. "Out of my way earth germs" Nana said pushing Tom onto the bed. Jake picked up a plastic baseball bat. "Nana don't make me hurt you" Jake said, scared. Then Nana bit him. BIT HIM. Jake yelped out in pain. When Nana moved, her teeth which was temporary teeth, I forgot what they were called. Anyways it looked disgusting. I was just standing where I stood earlier cause I couldn't get myself to do anything. I was just frozen if you want a name. "EWWW" Jake yelled. "Return him to me" Nana said as she walked towards Hannah. "TOM DO SOMETHING" Jake yelled. But before Tom could do anything, I pushed my skateboard  (which was apparently missing when I needed it) towards Nana. She stepped on it and fell on her butt. An alien went flying out of Nana's dress and fell right on Nana's face. We heard the Cop ring the doorbell multiple times. shít we completely forgot about that. "Someone's gotta get the door" Art said. "We can't let the cops in here. It's too dangerous." Tom said as the alien made Nana get up like some kind of battery toy.

No one's POV

"Hey Leave my Nana alone." Hannah said pointing her bubble gun at the alien. The alien tried to say something but Hannah blew bubbles all over the alien, making it trip and fall. The controller the alien used for Nana fell right next to Lee's feet. "I GOT NANA'S CONTROLLER " yelled Lee. Tom trapped the alien with a fishnet. Jake opened Hannah's empty toy box and Tom dropped the alien into it. They closed the box shut. Two other aliens appeared at the door. Both of them starting going towards the suitcase. The aliens dodged all those kids and got the pink suitcase. They tried going after the aliens but one of the aliens started shooting at them with the Punisher. They all lied on the floor to avoid getting shot. "That was my skateboard" Claud muttered under her breath. "I'm sorry Hannah. I'm sorry they got him" Tom apologised to his younger sister. Hannah shook her head and removed a  pillow and Sparks/ Snuggle Lump  was there. The little girl is a genius. "Sweet huh?" Sparks smiled. "Very nice" Tom said smiling back. "THIS IS THE CREEK LANDING SHERIFF DEPARTMENT. OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE OR I WILL BEGIN FORCIBLE ENTRY IN 10. 9" The Cop counted. "Okay you get rid of the cops. I'm going after the aliens" Jake said. "WE are going after the aliens" Claud stated him. "But" Tom and Jake said at the same time. "No but's" Claud said running out of the room and to the stairs, Jake following her.