Chapter 5

Your POV

We enter the store and the first thing I see is an older man, Torchwick approached the clerk. 

"Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a dust shop open at this hour?" Roman said and the henchman to his left pointed at the man.

"Please just take my Lien and leave" he said scared 'Why do I have a feeling this mission is going to go wrong?'

"Calm down, we're not here for your money" he said and looked at some henchmen "Take the dust"

I just looked around the store to see if there was anyone who could interfere with the mission, and when I turned a corner I saw one of the henchmen assaulting the girl 'Stupid, don't you see that the girl hasn't realized yet the situation'. When I came back to reality, I found one of the henchmen on the wall and another thrown out the window. 'Arg !, we could have finished our mission without disturbing her, or at least attacking her clueless'  When I looked out the window I saw a few henchmen fighting with the kid, I did not intrude on the scene and Reaper and I helped Roman steal the missing dust, we left the store and all the henchmen were defeated by this little girl.

"They have earned every penny of course" he whispered to himself "Well Red, I think we can agree that it was a memorable night"

"Just kill her once and we're off, the police are coming! Can't you see?" I interrupted him. He just scowled at me and turned his attention to the girl again.

"Well, I'm afraid this is where our paths part" he said, he shot and the girl dodged it. Roman went to the bullhead, Reaper went to the road to get his motorbike ready and I went to the roof where Nick was.

"Y / N, pick up Nick, we fled on my motorcycle" Reaper ordered.

"For what if we can go flying?" I replied.

"I know, it would be perfect if we were flying off on Nick's back, but I woke him up at his nap time and he's not going to take us back" I just grunted, Reaper already had everything ready, I jumped on the road and I sat in the back seat, Reaper sped up and the police cars were behind us chasing us.