Chapter 17

Your POV

My team and I were in the middle of a class with Professor Port until Ozpin called us into his office... again.

He told us to go asap, and we did. We were in the elevator to get there, apparently they implemented the typical elevator music that only made me even more nervous.

When we arrived and the doors were opened we could see Professor Ozpin and two other people. One had spiky gray hair and the other had blonde hair.

"Team P(Y)NA" said Ozpin "Well, these two people are Qrow Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long"

"So why did you call us Oz?" Reaper said.

"Without wasting time, huh? Well-"

"Can you really revive my girlfriend!?" Taiyang yelled, slicing through Ozpin, while in one swift movement he grabbed Reaper's shoulders.

It was so sudden that I drew my weapon ready to defend Reaper. But he raised his hand for me to lower my weapon and do nothing to him. I put my ax away and got back to my original position.

"Hey, F/N" called Ozpin "You could revive anyone too, right?"

"Yes..." I replied "But how do you know?"

"Reaper told me"

"But to revive someone we need to be close to the body" interjected Reaper.

"That won't be a problem!" yelled Taiyang, this guy is already starting to bother me.

But before he could continue speaking we noticed two new presences in the office. We turned to them, they were Ruby and Yang. It seems they overheard our entire conversation.

Ruby ran up to me grabbing my arm with tears in her eyes.

"Really, F/N!? Can you revive my mother!?" she yelled as she held on tighter and pulled her body even closer.

"Erm... yeah" I said "I could...try..."

Her eyes filled with hope, and then I felt Yang grab me and start pulling me out of the office.

"Then there is no time to lose" Yang said.

Taiyang and Reaper followed behind us. After a few seconds, the rest of my team and Qrow got into the elevator too.