Chapter 21

Amys POV - Today Austins flying back for the weekend to see the baby Robert and I Haven't told no one yet so its gonna be a big surprise "Babe We Have to Go Austins Plane lands in a hour." Robert said "I'm coming!" You said I can't wait to tell everyone I'm getting married! *At the airport* I was waiting for Austin to come out the gate I missed my bestfriend! "So I Hear Austin Mahone is coming in today?" I hear from behind me "Yea.." you said slowly turning around to see......"AUSTIN!" You yelled while jumping in his arms "Hey! I Missed You!" He said holding me tight "You ass You scared me! But I Missed you so much! I'm so happy your back!" You cheered "Can't wait To see everyone!" He said "Is Gina Coming back for the weekend too?" You asked "Yea she's Said she will be there when I get there!" He said happy "Well let's go!" You cheered "Babe Let's go!" You said Jumping up and down excited "Alright Princess!" Robert said I held on to Roberts arm while Holding Austins Arm It felt like old times when we were just friends.

Roberts POV- Amy was Happy to see Austin she looked like a little girl in a candy store! *At Daves House* Ever since Mama Mahone Moved Back to Texas Daves Stays in the old house "WELCOME HOME!!!" We hear as we walked threw the door "Welcome Home Austin!" Emily said "Thanks Guys this means so much!" Austin said "Austin You have a new face to see!" Maya said She had Anthony in her hands "Is that him! My nephew!" He said happy "Haha Yes Hold his head close!" Maya said passing Anthony To Austin. We need to say it now right now while everyones here! "So We have news To Tell as well!" You said Amy looked at me With a bright smile "We're Getting Married!" She said showing her ring and smiling so big and bright "WHAT!!!" Dave Yelled "Uh oh..!" Said Rebekah "What do you mean getting married!" Dave said "Well Amy and I Have been together for a while and Its Time we moved to the next level." You said "well congrats on the engaged meant guys!" Paula O Said walking over to us and hugging us tight "Thanks Guys This means A lot!" Amy said Everyone was quite the rest of the time.

Austins POV- Amy And Rob are getting Married..! Wow I never thought I be this upset and I don't know why I'm upset about it. I let her go along time ago and she's happy but for some reason I can't be happy for her I just don't want her to get married! I think I still have feelings for her..! "Austin!" Amy said "huh oh Hey!" You said snapping out of thought "I want you to be the one to Be My Best Man when we have the wedding! I don't Want A Maid Of Honor!" She said "Amy I Uh Uhmm....Sure I would be honored." You said faking a smile "Thanks Austin I Love you!" She said And went back to Roberts side "Hey."Gina said From Behind me "Hey Babe." You said "Austin I Think We need to Brake Up." She said fast "What?" You asked confused "Austin you still love Amy and I can See It. When You Know who you love Come And Fined me." Gina said upset and walked away. What am Doing!

Daves POV- Why! Why Now! I'm Happy but Amys so Young I guess. Its Just Me being A Dad Again! She's Just My closest Family member and I don't want to let her Go! "Hey Dave!" Amy said "Hey kiddo!" You said "Can You Be The Man to walk me down the Ilse?" She asked "Kiddo I would be Honored to! I just hate to see you all Grown up!" You said Tearing up "Aww Dave I'll always Be Your Kiddo!" She said hugging me "Amy you were more to me You are like My daughter! And I don't want you to grow up so quick!" You said letting a tear fall "Dave You ARE my dad more then what my birth dad is!" She said hugging me even tighter "Don't make me a Grandpa Anytime soon!" You joked "I won't I promise!" She said she walked away smiling. I can't be more proud of her.

Amys POV - I So Happy they Both said yes to it I love To have my bestfriend There and my Favorite cousin As well I can't wait! "Babe Austin and Dave said Yes!" You told Robert "Great Alex and Zach Agree too!" He said I'm Happy I'm getting married with the person I love more then anything and With the people I love Around me "Hey guys we have to Go but thanks so much for the surprise!" Maya Said "More then welcome Guys!" You said "Babe Let's get Austin and Head home!" You told Rob "He's Staying with us?" He asked "duh!" You said "Jake!" Rob called "Hey man! Congrats guys!" He said "Thanks Jake!" you said "Hey Me and Austin and You can sing at each others weddings!" Jake joked "We could sing my song We all Worked on!" You said "Hey now don't start planing stuff without me!" Emily said "Never Babe!" Jake said "You guys are so cute!" You told Jake and Emily "Same with you and Rob!" Jake said "Well guys we have to go its late!" Emily said "Aww call me later!" You told her "Austin!" You called "Hey Guys !" He said "you ready?" You asked "Sure! We leaving?" He asked "Yep! Your staying with us tonight" Robert said "Cool! Let's go!" He said I missed my Tiger!

Austins POV- I Can't get the day I told Amy to Go with Robert if I didn't say anything I would have her with me but if I didn't tell her to she would be with the wrong person she loves. I love Gina but Im Catching Feelings for Amy again! I need to snap out of it Amys Engaged to My best friend and I'm her Best man! " Austin..?" Amy said "Uh Yea?" You said "Gina Said you guys broke up? Is that True?" She asked "Yes." You said putting your head down "Man that's Sucks!" Rob said "Yea I don't want to talk about it.." you said "That's Fine. We can Talk about other stuff." Amy said trying to change the subject. I Hurt myself letting Gina Go but Amy has me thinking twice. I NEED TO STOP! I can't have Amy! But I want her.