Chapter 19

*One month Later* Amys POV- Robert and I Finally Had that moment we both wanted and it was perfect he took me to a great dinner and then took me back to the room with rose petals everywhere and candles it was romantic! We got back a fews week ago and Austin Alex Zach and some of the girls were there. Madi went off to collage in New York and Andrew and Dayleen left for Texas Andrew wanted to show his parents her. Emily Went to Visit her Family. So only some of the girls was there "Amy Amy Amy!" Rebekah said "Hey!" You said "Madi Just Broke up with Alex! he said She cant handle Not seeing him for so long and she Just said he should move on!" She told me "Lets go see how he's holding up!" You said walking down stairs "Alex!" You called "Hey Amy."He said "You feeling okai?" You asked "I'm fine she just couldn't handle the distance." He said "I'll be fine." He said "What's that smell?!" You asked "Daves Cooking Food!" Zach said walking inside "I Think I'm Gonna be sick!!!" You said running to the bathroom! "Amy?" Gina said "Yea?" You said "Are you..Preg-" "No I'm not well I hope not." You said cutting her off "I need some one to take me to get a test!" You said "I'll get Austin!" Gina said "Gina Don't say anything! Not even Robert or Dave!" You said "Lips are sealed!" She said going to get Austin. Could I be Pregnant? I was safe with Robert I'm on the pill and He used a condom! "Hey let's go!" Austin said I walked out the bathroom to what might be the most scariest thing ever!

Austins POV- Amy Might be Pregnant! I'm Freaking out and I'm not the Dad! "Austin If I'm not please don't say anything to anyone!" She said "Trust me I won't!" You said "Ugh I'm so scared! I can't have a baby im just 18 and I'm sure as hell sure Rob doesn't want one either!" She said scared we got to the store and Amy walked in and that's was it I stayed in the car *10 Minutes later* I seen Amy walking out "So what Did it say?" You asked "I'm Not Pregnant!" She said "Yes Thank God!" You said "But I get sick easy? What is it then?" She said "Amy let's go to a doctor and See?" You said "Okai!" She said we drove to the doctor! God please Let this be Easy for her!

Amys POV- I was laying in the doctors office waiting on the test result to come back "Austin What am I Gonna do if its positive!" You said "Well We have to let Dave know first! So he won't kill anyone!" He said "Amy We have the results!" The doctor said "And?" You said "Congrats You are Pregnant!" He said those words and I broke down crying. We left the doctors office and I cried the inter way home "Austin I'm gonna be a mom." You said "I know Amy and all of us will be there for you!" He said "I just want to go lay down." You said we got back and I ran for my room "Babe?" I heard Robert say "Babe?" He said walking into my room "Robert I Need you to get Dave in here!" You said "Alright?" He said walking out confused a minute later Dave walked in with Rob behind him. "Sit down. I have news that's gonna shock both of you." You said "What is it kiddo?" Dave said "Dave I don't want you to touch him!" You said "Okay?" He said "I just found out I'm Pregnant! And I'm keeping the baby!" You said "I told you not to go near her with that!" Dave said getting upset "Dave calm down! We were safe my pill must have failed and that's what happened!" You said "She's Gonna Have a Baby!" Dave said Robert wouldn't move he was still in shock "Dave Calm Down!" You yelled "Amy I'm gonna take care of the baby! Your to young for that kind of thing!" Dave said "No Dave I'm gonna raise it!" You said "No I want you to think this threw! Give the baby to Your mom or sister but don't keep it your to young and you have a carrier to think of!" Dave said "OWWWWW!!" You screamed I looked down to see blood every were on my bed! "What's Going on!?" Austin said running in "She's Bleeding!" Dave said at my side "Come on were going to the hospital!" Austin said picking me up bridal style "Robert!" You called "I'm here I'm right here!" He said behind Austin "Maya Gina Rebekah Get Amy some clothes and meet us at the hospital!" Dave said "Amy Stay with me don't close your eyes!" Austin said "Dave drive! I'll hold her in the back with Robert and keep her awake!" Austin said "Call My Mom!" You said weak "We will! We need you to stay awake!" Austin said "Babe Please don't close your eyes! Talk to me!" Robert said The whole ride I talked as much as I could and stayed awake "What happened?" The nurse asked "We don't know she's just bleeding!" Dave said "Was she pregnant?" The nurse asked "Yes we just found out!" Austin said "She lost the baby!" The nurse said "We need to get her to a bed now! She's losing a lot of blood!" The doctor said "I Want Robert with me!" You said weak "I'm her Amy!" Robert said I went black after that. I woke up weak and hurting in my low half "Robert......Austin.....Dave..?" You said in a weak pitiful voice "Guys?" You said calling them "Oh good! You are awake!" The nurse said "What happened?" You asked "Amy you were a few weeks pregnant and be couse of the stress level you had finding out you miscarried the baby." She said holding my hand "I lost the my baby!" You said tears in your eyes "I'm so sorry dear I'll send your friends in." She said "Can you send one at a time??" You asked "Sure. Who first?" She said/asked "Robert." You said she walked out and I was there alone with my thoughts "Babe your awake!" Robert said walking and straight to my side "Yea.. I lost the baby!" You said tears in your eyes again "Hey hey its ok we can have more when were older!" He said cupping my face with his hands "I'm just scared to have kids after this!" You said I felt like everytime I try to have a kid they will die!

Roberts POV - "Amy we will have kids I promise you!" You said "When can I go home?" She asked "Tomorrow. The nurse said you need to rest to build up strength again." You said "I just want to go home!" She said sad and weak I felt so bad for her she had so much to deal with this year. From the mike thing to the whole non cheating drama to getting pregnant to losing the baby.

Daves POV - I'm gonna kill Robert he Got Amy Pregnant and now she's in the hospital! "Dave Your Face is really red are you okay?" Maya asked "No! My Baby Cousin Is in a hospital bed and recovering from a miscarriage! And the one who coused it Was Rob!" You said pissed off "And you." Austin said "What?" Dave asked "You Had Done most of it if you didn't freak out when she told you she was pregnant she wouldn't have lost the baby she was stressed as it was just finding out then you freaked and spiked her stress up even higher." Austin told Dave "Amy was pregnant?" Asked Mama Mahone Maya and Rebekah "Yea she found out today."Austin said "Is there a Dave in Here?" Asked a nurse "I'm Dave."You said "Amy wants to see you." She said with a smile "Don't Pressure Her David!" Mama Mahone said I walked down the hall to Amys room "Hey Kiddo." You said walking in slowly "Sit down!" She said pissed Robert was in there sitting next to her "OK." You said "What I want to know is why in the hell did you jump on him! He didn't know anything he found out when you did and He's My Boyfriend what we do is on us Dave Not you! I love you for being there for me and protecting me but Roberts My Boyfriend you got to understand that he's not gonna hurt me!" She said "I jumped on him becouse he Almost ruined your future as a singer and I do understand that I just want an amazing future for you like you deserve!" You said "Dave I'm Fine Now. And I will be a singer and move on into my career" she said "Great I'm Proud of you and I'm sorry I coused you to loose the baby. Robert I'm sorry as well" you said and walked out.

Amys POV- * At Home * its Been a few days since I was in the hospital and I've been writing songs with Austin and Jake in the studio "Amy How's This for a part 'Hold Me Like I'm Dying, Love Me Till You can't stand the love, Promise Me Life time,And forever After' Austin said "I Love that!" You said The song that I'm working on now is called 'Fairytale' I wrote it based on me and Robert Jake was making the beat and Austin was helping with the lyrics "Oooo What about this 'Dreams Are Real To Me,In My Dreams So Are we, Let's Turn Dreams Into Reality, Couse Baby This ain't no Fairytale' "You said "That sounds Amazing Amy!" Austin said "And Jake can Do a rap and Austin you can Feature on this song!" You said "That Be great I'll sing the second part and Jake can make up a freestyle rapp and This songs gonna be a hit!" Austin said "Just wait till we start working on the album!" Jake said "I have to get that Recording deal first!" You said "Hey Rocco said he can find you a manager and get you signed!" Austin told me "And My label would love to have you!" Jake said "Thanks guys! Austin talk to Rocco and see but if nothing Jake talk to your label." You said all I could think about was my new song and my career. "So when can I realise this bad boy!" You asked "Let's shoot for next weekend!" Austin said "Let's do it!" Jake said "Yes I can't wait!!!" You said excited this is gonna be a great song! I got back home and Seen Emily back "EMILY !!" You screamed "Amy I heard what happened! How do you feel?" She said all in one "Fine I'm a lot better and I'm working on my first single!" You said I'm just happy she's home!