Chapter 8

it was the day of the party and I needed some fun Austin and the crew threw us a house party I can't wait to have a few drinks and get free of my own mind "hey try this shirt on it would look hella cute on you!" Anaee said "You sure it looks like it would look better on you!" You said "Thanks hun but try it on!" She said handing me a cheetah print shirt that tied in the front "How does it look?" You asked the girls "See I told you!" Anaee said "You look great!" Said Dayleen "Really?" You asked again "Get the shirt!" Maya said "If you don't I will!" Madi said "Alright I'll get it!' You said excited for tonight. I got the shirt and decided to wear cut short shorts with it and my hair straight down my back. Madi wore a shirt that said party on with denim short short with combat boots. Maya wore a dress that was half blue half black short in the front and long in the back. Rebekah wore a pair of skinny jeans with converse with a t-shirt that Meow three times. Both Paula's wore dresses. Emily wore shorts with a tank top and high tops and that's only half the girl they all looked amazing I invited my old friend Brady from middle school We were like brother and sister and I think Anaee would like him so imma set them up. "Hey Amy!" Said Andrew "Andrew you made it!" You cheered "Yea I was finally able to get a flight out here!" He said "Well Dayleen can wait to see you!" You said "Yea I can't wait to see her either!" He said with a sweet smile I was finishing up getting dresses when the doorbell went off "Dave get the door!" You yelled and in not time at all there was music blasting threw the house "Hey come on party started!" Said Dalynes "Coming you said I walked out and down the stairs to what was a house full of teenagers.

Austins POV - I was down stairs Dancing having a a great time with everyone all my friends came Jake Miller Cody Simpson you name it they were here "Hey Austin!" Said A familiar "Andrew!" You yelled "Hey man was up!" He said "Just having a great time!" You said "I saw Amy she really is beautiful like Robert said!" He said "Yea she really is!" You said "I'm gonna find Dayleen!" He said walking passed me I turned around and there She was standing in the door way looking around she was wearing a red hot dress with her brown hair flowing down her face "Austin!" She said waving at me "Hey Gina!" You said walking to her "Amazing party! Wanna dance?" She asked "Yea come on let's go!" You said grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Alex's POV - I was with Madi leaning up against a wall holding her in my arms "Hey look at Robert and Zach!" She said to me "They goin hard!" You said I looked around and saw Austin and Gina together dancing and Amy was with the rest of the girls dancing her heart out. "Hey wanna go get some drinks?" You asked "Yee!" She cheered we walked threw and I saw Drew with Dayleen "Baby let's go dance I love this song!" Madi said pulling on my arm I couldn't say no we walked to the dance floor and just had fun.

Anaee POV - I was dancing with Amy when she pulled me away from the crowed and walked over to this really cute guy "Brady this is Anaee!" She said "Hi" you said shy "Hey you wanna dance?" He asked I looked at Amy and she winked and walked away "Yee!" You said everyone was having a great time I most definitely was!

Amy's POV - I walked away with a smile then I felt someone pull me by the waist and wrap their arms around me "Hey.." he said "Hey baby!' You said turning around to look Robert in the eyes. But the guy I thought was Robert was......."MIKE!" You yelled "Hey don't say nothing baby!" He said "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING ASS!" You yelled "Amy please!" He begged "GET OUT NOW!" I heard someone yell "AUSTIN!" You screamed and ran for him "Get back here!" Mike said pulling me into a strong grip "HEY HEY HEY LET HER GO NOW MIKE!" Yelled Dave "Hey Dave long time no see!" Mike said with a crazy look in his eye "ROBERT!!" You screamed just like that I feel some one knock Mike to the ground I get up and run straight for Dave and Austin I turned to see Zach and Robert holding him down "KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Robert yelled at Mike still on top "What do you want mike?" You asked pissed "I want us!" He said "Well she with me so back off!" Robert threatened him "How did you find us!?" Dave asked "Austins Tweets!" He said "So just to get me back you went to stalking my friends and family to get me !" You said pissed off "yes just for you Amy couse I love you!" He said "Oh shut the fuck up and get him out of here please!" Dave said "Happily!" Zach said grabbing Mike and throwing him out into the street "Hey you okay?" Austin asked I was clinging on to his arm "I will be when I have a restraining order on him!" You said "Amy hey are you okay?!?!" Robert asked concerned "Yea I just need to lay down!" You said "Come on I'll take you up stairs!" Robert said picking me up bridal style "Thanks babe!" You said nuzzling into his neck we walked up stairs we walking into my room and he laid me down on the bed and covered me with the cover "Don't go stay with me please!" You begged "Sure baby!" He slid into bed with me and pulled me close to him "Robert thank you!" You said "Hey I'm ALWAYS here for you!" He said kissing my head "Robert I wanna go back down stairs..." you said "You sure?" He asked "Yea I want to have fun with everyone!" You said bravely "Let's go I'll be with you all night!" He said throwing the covers off of us and hoping out the bed and throwing me over his shoulder.

Roberts POV - "Babe put me down!" She said while laughing "Nope I just gonna hold you and just party with you on my shoulder all night long!" you said "Babe!" She said "Hey Rob Let's make drinks!" Zach said "Babe I want one I need this!" She said "Alright go get a drink beautiful!" You said putting her down "Come on I'm not having fun with out you!" She said pulling me with her "Hey guys!" Said Alex he had everyone with him Dayleen, Drew ,Dalynes, David, Paula O, Ernesto, Paula H, Cameron, Keegan ,Dalylah , Zac Mann,Arcelia ,Cassie ,Kian ,Zain, Aliceson, Emily,Lucas ,Rebekah,Brandon ,Austin,Gina ,Anaee, Brady,Maya we all walked outside to the open field next to the house and just sat there looking at the stars everyone was with some one Brady and Anaee hit it off right away like Amy said they would Austin was with Gina and they looked super happy "Robert Tonight was perfect beside the Whole Mike thing..It was Amazing!" She said I looked over at her she was looking at the sky her eyes lighting from the stars "Any day with you is amazing!" You said pulling her close and she cuddled into my chest "Guys we need to get everyone out its 5Am and I pretty sure we will be cleaning tomorrow!" Said Aliceson "Hey guys every ones gone I took care of it!" Dave said "Thanks man!" Austin said we stayed out side till the sun rose it was really the most amazing night I had.