Chapter 1

I was packing to Move to Miami with My cousin Dave he was talking to my Mom "Dave make sure she's not partying and getting in trouble!" She said "Aunt Joanne Common its me Dave the good Nephew!" Dave said "Alright I have my clothes and the last of my things ready!" You said trying to leave faster "Okay Kiddo let's get everyone else and Hit the Road!" Dave said "Amy you don't be to much trouble on him!" My mom said "Bye mom I love you!" You said hugging her tight "I love you too baby!" She said holding in tears. As we got the girls we Drove four Hours to Miami "Dave Play some music its to Quite in here " you said "You be DJ!" He said "Don't judge my music!" You said "DJ Has control!" He says I plugged in my IPhone and Put on Heart on Fire from the movie LOL That was my jam! I started to sing and dance side to side with the song "Haha are you dancing Kiddo?" Dave asked "No I'm jamming out !" You explained Just then the Song changed and Austin Mahone came on "Kiddo?" Dave said "Don't judge! Yes I love his music and I'm a Mahomie I've been since I was 16!" You said "Well I have a surprise to tell you!" He said "OMG YOU GOT ME A CAR?!" You yelled "No but its my Job!" He said "Okai what is it!" You said "I'm working for a celebrity and we are gonna move in with them!" He said I was so in shock I didn't say a word he didn't tell me who it was he kept that a surprise I hate secrets and its killing me not knowing who it is.

Dave's POV - She has no idea that the People I'm working for are the Mahone Family she's gonna freak out. The Mahone's left For Texas a few day ago and won't be back till next week they went to get Austins Friends and to see family for Awhile they Know about Amy and her friends "Kiddo were here! You said "This is where I'm living!" Amy said "Yep with me and Emily and Rebekah!" You encouraged " Dave how many rooms?" Emily asked "Everyone gets their own bed and bathroom!" You said "well unlock the door " Amy said! "Your rooms have the names on the doors!" You said as they ran pass you to their rooms. I walked down to my room and threw my stuff on the bed " Girls I'm going to subway want anything?" You yelled "No I'm fine for now !" They all yelled I left to get some food.

Amys POV - I went to my room and it was had a mixture of Red and Purple everywhere I had one of those big canopy beds and wooden floor with a White fuzzy carpet right next to my bed "Look at this room!" You said to yourself I walked into my bathroom and nearly died the bathroom was amazing like I could fit 17 people in my bathtub and 24 in the shower my bathroom connected to the Walking closet I had I walked in and there was a gift for me on the floor I opened it "Oh My Gosh!" You said to yourself again I was holding in my hand my first credit card there was a note 'Happy late 18th birthday day kiddo use it well!' Dave was the best he got me a credit card for my birthday "Hey Omg look at Your room its so cute!" Rebekah said "Look what Dave gave me for my 18th birthday!" You said holding out the card "Omg Let's go shopping!" She said "We can Dave has the car and went to subway!" You said "Kiddo I'm back!" Dave said "Let's go!" Rebekah said "Emily let's go!" You yelled "Dave imma taking the car to go shopping and meeting some friends!" You said "Alright but don't spend to much in trusting you Amy!" He said handing me the keys "Thanks Dave your the best!" you said "Let's go get Everyone!" Emily said "Text Gina and both paulas and let them know to meet up with us!" Rebekah said we drove around and shopped for like three hours "Hey Amy!" Paula O i looked over to see three girls walking my way "Guys Omg I'm SD happy to see you Guy!!!" You said "Omg right Hey let's hit the beach after this!" Gina said "Hell Yeah! Let's go!" Emily said " Paarrtayyyy!" Rebekah yelled We must have looked stupid running around screaming but that's just me and my friends.