Murder in the campus!!

Start from the beginning

Just then I smell a different perfume from my dress, it's not mine. Maybe his, yes he carried me two times in his arms. I don't know why I am not feeling to wash it.

I move towards my cupboard and keep the dress in one corner. What's happening to you sana, what are you doing?.

Shrugging my all thoughts I take my bag and leave for the market. After buying the daily essentials I move back to my hostel. But why there are so many people outside my room.

I move towards my room with a confused reaction. I don't know why all are looking at me with suspicious eyes. There's a rotten smell coming from my room.

As soon as I saw inside my room I am frozen. I can't able to blink my eyes, iris is lying dead on the bed. Her body starts desiccating. This means she is lying here dead for a long time.

Police are examining her body and our whole room. But why I can't smell anything at that time. And she is all right in the morning.

Wait why all are looking at me like this, is they think that I killed her. I am looking at the officer who comes near me and asks, "are you her roommate?"

I nodded my head in yes. He looks at me from top to toe and says, "you have to come with us for introgression. " I collide my brows and asks, "why I need to go anywhere? "

He smirks and says, "because you are her roommate madam, who knows maybe you are the killer. We need to interrogate everyone."

"And no one going to leave the town. She was the daughter of a head military officer so this case is going to be very tuff." He looks at me and asks me to come with them.

What is happening with me? Why there are so many problems in my life.

I sat in our library, there is two lady constables stand behind me. The officer comes and sits in front of me. I don't know why I find his looks wired. He always stares at me from top to bottom.

He put his hand on the table and asks, "where are you from morning? ". I said him all the things that happened to me since morning.

He nodded his head and says, " Ohk madam you can go now, but my eyes are only on you" He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and go from there. I can't stay in my room as it is sealed by the police. They give me my stuff after checking each and everything.

And i am allowed a single room as no one wants to share the room with me. Now they think that I am a psycho murderer. I smile sadly and move to my new room.

But one thing is weird, why didn't I feel any pain today. I feel bad for the Irish. But she is fine in the morning, who come in the campus and killed her.

I look at the moon which is also visible from my this room window. My new room is in the last corner of the floor. Very rarely do people come in this side.

The next morning I woke up and get ready for college by wearing a light pink full sleeves Kurti and jeans

The next morning I woke up and get ready for college by wearing a light pink full sleeves Kurti and jeans. As usual, wearing my specs with a bun.

I moving in front of my old room, where two constables are standing outside. I heard that the police come regularly for questioning and investigation.

After settling down in my last corner sit alone, I take out my books and start reading. Just then our principal come.

We all stand up in order to greet him. He looks at us and says, "good morning students. I know you all are not well as your classmates are passed away yesterday. But we can't do anything just pray for her soul."

"I would like to inform you that mr. Agnihotri is leaving our college and from today a new professor will teach you. I want you all to welcome him warmly "

"Please come, sir." What Agnihotri sir is a very good teacher. He never treats me badly. Don't know who's the new one.

Just then a man comes in his black shirt and blue jeans.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!