09

♡︎------------

♡︎
------------

Minho and Seungmin avoid major eye contact when Changbin asked the question.

It was only until Minho tried to speak or find reason.

"N-no! Let me expl-"

"You and Seungmin, alone without Jisung, a few centimeters away from each other when there is a whole ass couch space beside you!!" Felix states while pointing to the couch.

Changbin and Chan nodded beside Felix as he huffs and puffs.

"Plus, Seungmin is sitting on top of your lap," Chan says while eyeing the hand on too of Seungmin's belly.

It wasn't long until Chan noticed something, different. He finally understood what was happening.

"Hey...what if we talk about this later and go for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?" Chan asked a bit nervously while scratching his nape.

Felix was the first to respond to him, "But-"

"Make it iced cafe Americano and I'm in!" Changbin says after a quick minute of thinking.

"Wait-"

"Sorry Felix, but I don't like drama (reminds me of Hyunjin)," Changbin says while slapping Felix's back.

"Fine I do want some Mango Passion fruit frappuccino..." Felix mumbles before pointing his small finger at Minho's face, "But you have not seen the unleashed beast inside of me yet!!"

Changbin is the first one to exit the room with a pouty Felix behind him.

"I'll meet you there in 10!" Changbin calls out to them.

After he was sure they left, Chan quietly sat down while Seungmin got off Minho's lap.

"So...mind explaining what happened?" Chan asked after moments of awkward silence.

Seungmin looked at Minho for approval. After he received a reassuring nod, he starts speaking up.

"Chan, I'm pregnant with Minho's child..." Loud enough for Chan to hear, barely.

Chan takes a second to process the information he got for a response.

He shakes his head and blinks a few times.

"Woah, okay...but what about Jisung and Hyunjin?" He says as the 2 boys popped up in his head right after he heard the shocking news.

Minho nods his head down in guilt. Seungmin sees this and put his hands on top of Minho's as comfort.

"Hyunjin is okay with it, but Jisung...I don't think he'll be able to recover from this," They all look away from each other's gaze.

Chan felt bad for the pain Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Minho will have to go through. But, Jisung will have it the hardest.

Jisung had a liking for Minho all his life. Desperately clinging on to the boy even tighter when he was told that Minho would never like a boy like him back.

After Minho agreed to be together, Jisung reincarnated into a different person.

He was the happiest he ever was, with him. Made him smile more, laugh, cry, and live most with him.

But his heart got torn off aggressively on a non-specific day. The most random day it could ever be, by the Lee Minho he loved very much.

We can only wish for Jisung to get better.

...

"I'm the biggest jerk alive aren't I?" Minho said with salty tears forming in his eyes as he closes them tightly.

"Yes! So go and give Jisung a heartfelt and genuine apology!" Seungmin said while lifting his head up.

"Now?" Chan and Minho said at the same time, both very confused.

"Don't test me Lee Minho, Now." Seungmin said putting a hand on his waist while the other points to the door.

He sends a deathly glare and a creepy vibe. It even sent chills down Chans spine even though it wasn't for him.

Seungmin is fun to tease while he's angry. But he's really scary when he gets real angry.

---------------
♡︎