03

❣︎ No gif this time ❣︎ シ︎

♡︎
---------------

Dear, Puppy

You are not a premeditated list, or a recipe of perfection.

You are not the recorded inventory of adjectives that designs a flawless human being.

You are not a checklist of qualities that make a good person.

You are raw, and flawed. You are broken tiles that make artwork. You are a rainy day which forms a beautiful rainbow.

You are an ugly sweater that keeps your heart warm all day and any day.

You are imperfect in every sense of a word; but I love you twice as much for it.

This was meant for Squirrel, but the other day I heard you talking bad about yourself in the bathroom, in the dark.

Llama fans must be getting to you, huh?

You fell asleep during lunch break and free period.

So I sat next to you leaning against you, and slept at your shoulders. You looked beautiful that day.

You probably don't know that I'm here.

The more I see you, the more I fall in love with you.

You are gorgeous my puppy, but you call yourself ugly.

But if being means being kind, smart, and lovable like you, then yeah I'm ugly too.

love, Kitty

--------------

Dear, Kitty

I wish, you'd look at me like the way I always look at you.

I wish, you'd search for me like the way I search for you wherever I go on a daily basis.

I wish, you'd love me more than the way I love you.

But I know you do not want me, and I know you will never be mine.

But isn't worth a try?

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------

Dear, Puppy

I see you and Llama in the music room together, alone before school. The way he looks at you is indescribable, as you play the piano elegantly with staring deeply into his eyes as well.

Staring at eachothers eyes with a quench for love. His lips and yours slowly closing up the gap until there was no space in between, not even air.

That's when I completly lost it and barged in. You both gasp from shock, llama sitting up from the piano seat.

I attack you with hateful names while you look down not meeting my eyes. I then turn around walking away, slowly picking up my pace.

My face heated up in anger as my hands turn into fists.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, but I just overreacted. But there's no use in apologizing since I've already done it.

Love, Kitty

----------------

Dear, Kitty

I spent the morning in the old music room with llama. He asked me out today and I gladly accepted.

He loves me in the way a person would love his lover, but not in a way I do for you.

I waited far to long for you. And the momet I try to take action, you find love for another guy.

So, I'm going to try my best to love my new llama.

But as we shared our beautiful first kiss with eachother, the door kicks open.

It was a man terribly pissed off, and when saw the owner of the face... it was you.

You call me names every single day, I do the same. But today, it sounded like you really meant it.

I could hear the forced hate when you said it straight to my face.

I burst into tears and fell on the floor, llama instantly bent down and wiped my tears.

I love him, I really do. But no matter what the hell he does or you do, I still love only you.

But thats not the reason I'm crying, its because today I heard hesitation, guilt, and regret when you said it.

Llama pecks me on the lips and cups my face. I smile and he smiles lovingly back at me as he wipes the excess tears dried up in my face.

He tells me he loves me many times and I say it back. But I only do it pretending it's you.

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------
♡︎