02

♡︎--------------

♡︎
--------------

Dear, Kitty

It's 4:00a.m and I want to be pressed against your chest, and I want to kiss your plump lips.

And I want you to whisper my ear "I love you, puppy." Until I fall fast asleep.

Your the reason I can't sleep, at the same time your the reason I can sleep.

Hyunjin isn't enough to satisfy my satisfaction.

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------

Dear, Puppy

I woke up wanting your delicate-looking lips on my plump one. Melting slowly into the soft contact.

I woke up wanting your small waist being wrapped around my arms.

I woke up wanting to smell that sweet strawberry scent you carry around school.

I woke up wanting our hands laced up together. Our hands would perfectly tie themselves up.

I woke up wanting to gaze in your ethreal eyes, being completely immersed in it.

I woke up...wanting you.

Love, Kitty

---------------

Dear, Kitty

We meet again at school, first thing we do? Argue over a stupid subject for the 100th time.

I'm sick and tired of all this. You then smirk and wink at me.

I scoff and turn around leaving your presence trying to hide the obvious pink tint spreading across my cheeks

I steal a glance at you and I see you and squirrel making out near your locker.

Sometimes, you make me feel like I actually have a chance with you.

But when I try to take that chance, you make me realize I never had the chance.

I'm too shy to tell you how I feel, so I'll hide behind a hateful expression and harsh words.

I'm afraid if I ask you, "What do you think of me?" Your reply would be,

"I don't."

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------

Dear, Puppy

We fight and argue all the time, It's our regular routine now.

But how am I supposed to know this is real? I can't control my emotions anymore.

It's hard being around you and not saying all the compliments I want you to hear.

I'm trying my best to act tough, but all I seem to do is get mesmerised and lost in those eyes.

Love, Kitty

---------------

Dear, Kitty

Did you hear? There is going to be another collab next week, and I'm not ready to meet you again.

During your performance, I didn't dare meet with your eyes.

So I focused on the llama to keep my mind off of you.

I tried not to let a single word about you in my head, but I failed poorly.

I wanted you in the bluntest way. I wanted your lips, your hands, and arms.

I wanted you in the way the ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back.

I wanted you the way rain wants to fall, the way the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read.

I wanted you to infinity, on the millionth degree, no amount of water could douse the fire I had in me for you.

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------
♡︎