08

♡︎---------------

♡︎
---------------

Small knocking was heard at Minho's front door.

He quickly got up and took a deep breath before getting up to open the locked door.

On the other side, Seungmin was waiting and anticipating anxiously for the door to open.

He paced back and forth, biting his nails. The door crept slowly opened, revealing a smiley Minho.

"Hey...whats going on?" Minho asks worryingly, looking at seungmin from top to bottom after seeing the discomfort in Seungmins eyes.

"Its er- well..." He starts while looking down at his feet.

"Wait! Come inside its freezing out here!" Minho says dragging the poor boy inside from the cold.

Seungmin sat on top of the white sofa near the warm fire place.

Minho offers a cup of hot cocoa, but Seungmin declines in a hurry.

Minho took a seat beside Seungmin and gives the younger some warm blankets.

"So minnie...whats wrong?" Minho asks with worry.

Minho looks at Seungmin reassuringly which caused Seungmin to be a bit more confident.

"Do you remember that night?" Seungmin hesitantly asked.

"Yes...what about it?" Minho replied.

Seungmin grabs Minho's hand and places an odd object on top of it.

He covers the object with both hands, and opens it revealing the item in Minho's hands.

"Min...I'm pregnant..." Showing a pregnancy test with a bold line accompanied by a faint but visible second line.

Minho looked down facing away from Seungmin which caused him to panic.

Seungmin let's out a hand but instantly flinches as Minho turns around grabbing the hand.

A wide smile was plastered across his lips. Water was starting to form in his eyes.

"Really?! Im going to be a father?!" Minho exclaimed in pure joy.

"Yes!" Seungmin replied using the same tone of voice.

His heart rate returning to normal as he saw that Minho wasn't angry.

"Im so happy!" Minho says jumping out of his seat.

Minho kissed Seungmin in the forehead, nose, and cheeks. Seungmin couldn't help but giggle softly throught the whole process.

'Seungmin, I thought I was going to suffer something worse from death. But, you saved me from that phase by creating a new life form with me.'

Minho pulled him into a big hug. Seungmin only smiled to himself while looking at the olders raven-haired locks.

They stayed like this for a good 5 minutes.

"But aren't you and Jisung...??" Seungmin asks while pulling away from Minhos reach.

"Thats also why i wanted you here..." Minho said as his voice suddenly lowered down.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin asks tilting his head to the side with a confused expression.

"Jisung found out about the incident, and cut ties with me," Minho said while gazing into Seungmins pity orbs.

"Min...I'm terribly sorry..." Seungmin whipers while pulling Minho into a warm hug.

"Minnie, its not your fault," Minho says coughing to clear his voice, "Now what about you and Hyunjin?"

"He was surprisingly okay and encouraging me. He told me that I should come over to you," Seungmin says looking up at Minho only to stare down at his lips.

"Can I..?" Minho asks gently tapping on Seungmins lips.

Seungmin replies with a smile,"Of course Min."

And with that, Minho leans foward slowly closing the gap in between the both of them.

Their lips gently brush eachothers softly, delicately, like a butterflies wing. Seungmin feels the hot warm breath tickling the bridge of his nose.

Minho could feel the warmth of his milky skin, and the smell of his Fresh-cut roses, cotton candy-like, fragrance.

After a few seconds, a pair of smooth and plump lips were met with Seungmins contrasted soft and delicate one.

Minho gently nibbled Seungmins bottom lip, with caused the younger to gasp from the sudden action. Minho only smirked to the reaction the latter gave him.

The both pull away gasping for any breath of air. Seungmin smiled lovingly while looking into Minhos eyes.

"Minnie, can I listen to the baby?"

"Even though I dont think the baby has grown much yet, your welcome too," Said Minnie while laughing.

Minho bent down to Seungmins stomach while placing an ear on top of it.

Seungmin gently caressed Minhos locks of hair while smiling to himself.

"One day in around 9 months, daddy will finally get to meet you princess," Mimho says whispers adoringly, while gently closing his eyes.

"Are you seriously speaking to my stomach?" Seungmin coos due to the olders witty antics.

"Yes, and she is my child!"  Minho exclaimsina pouty way. He lifts his head up to peckthe youngers lips.

"A girl? Having a girl would be very nice," Seungmin said, and the more he thought about it, he liked it even more.

"My point exactly!" Minho says scoffing, in a teasing manner. He puts his head back down, both continuing what they were doing previously.

Everything was great and "In the moment" again until there was a loud ruckus at the door of the living room.

Seungmin and Minho let go of eachother the moment they met eyes with the people at the entrance.

The people included Chan, Changbin, Jeongin, and Felix.

"Are you seriously cheating on Jisung?!" A voice cried out while pointing at the two.

---------------
♡︎