01

♡︎---------------

♡︎
---------------

Dear, Kitty

I liked you minho. From the moment I met your chocolatey brown orbs.

No...not the first moment. I wanted to kill you when I first met you.

But now, I want to kill you because how much I love you; How much I want you to hold me and tell me I'm yours.

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------

Dear, Puppy

I love you, I knew I did that first moment we met at the vocalxdance club collab.

It was...not love at first sight exactly, but a familiarity.

Like: "Oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you, I'll love you but I'm going to hate you first."

Love, Kitty

---------------

Dear, Kitty

Of all the people my heart could've chosen, it decided on a boy who didn't have enough room in his own heart to love someone like me.

I see how your gaze slowly follow a particular squirrel. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Though it hurts like hell watching my love for you to be unrequited. But if your happy, I'm happy.

Update: I received a message from Fox that you and squirrel are now together.

I hope I don't get in your way of your happiness. I don't think I was next to you anyways.

I'm not crying, I'm just so happy for you two. I'll just be waiting alone if you ever need me.

Sincerely, Puppy

---------------

Dear, Puppy

I just wanna lay next to you, and listen to the beat of your heart.

I just wanna close my eyes and fall asleep in your arms.

I just wanna feel you, and just forget the world.

But I can't knowing that you and I don't get along very much.

What am I staying? You hate me down to the guts.

I guess we are destined to be mortal and immortal enemies.

During the collab, I saw my llama staring at you the whole entire time.

I also saw how you admired him during his dance routine as well.

(Sigh) oh how you'd make a cute couple.

I heard that the squirrel took a liking to me so when I saw he passed by the hall I decided to give him a chance.

But do you know how many fucking times i imagined that you were the one who took a liking of me?

Love, Kitty

----------------
♡︎