06

♡︎---------------

♡︎
---------------

Just like that, Seungmin stopped writing secret letters to Minho. Letters Minho will never read as long as he lived.

Minho soon followed what Seungmin did, not knowing the younger boy had a crush on him. Or used to anyways.

But one day at a party when Seungmin recently turned 22, they meet again.

Jisung was busy hanging out with Felix, and Hyunjin was spending his time at home for a business dinner with his parents' company alliances's.

And besides, they already went to a party a few weeks back.

They both sat far from each other, but they both got very drunk. When I mean very, I mean a whole lot.

The night ended with Minho and Seungmin entering a bedroom. It was a night they would never forget, but they were pushing the consequences for later.

The next morning, Seungmin found himself laying on top of Minho's bare chest, naked.

Minho fluttered his eyes open as well. And when their eyes met, they both wanted to shout and scream.

The quickly put on their clothes and they face each other.

"No one is to know about this." Minho explained, panic being the most obvious tone of voice.

Seungmin nodded in agreement and they both head out in their separate ways.

Minho entered his home to an angry quokka. His boyfriend asking many questions about last night.

He grabbed Jisung by the waist and pecked his lips.

He further explained that he passed out from drinking too many drinks and woke up sleeping on the couch.

Jisung nodded as a sign he understandst. He quietly sighs and goes back to gaming with Felix. They were gaming all night long.

---------------

Seungmin opened the door to his house and instantly felt an arm wrap around his waist.

Hyunjin smiled lovingly as he kissed Seungmin on the head.

Seungmin went upstairs into his room, his back leaned against the closed door.

He cried his eyes out. He was such a whore, a slut, and he would never find love again.

He had the chance to be with Minho, and the sad part is he enjoyed it. How could he do this to Hyunjin?!

-------------

A week and a half later, Seungmin would feel nauseous every morning.

Hyunjin would be there at his side making calming circles at his back.

Whenever Hyunjin asked if he was okay and wanted to go to the hospital, Seungmin would dismiss it saying it's just a bad flu.

He went to a nearby store and bought a pregnancy test, he waited for the results already expecting a disappointing answer.

And the results show 2 vivid red lines. He sobbed and sobbed for hours until he heard the door open.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked rushing to Seungmin, bending down to his level. He slowly picks Seungmin up from the cold hard ground.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Seungmin say clutching onto the stick tightly in his hands.

"Princess, tell me what's going on?" Hyunjin repeatedly asks looking deep into his eyes, worry filling his entire gaze.

Guilt slowly building up inside of Seungmin.

"H-hyunjin...I'm p-pregnant," Seungmin finally confessed.

"But I haven't touched you in months, who's baby is it?" Not showing a glimpse of anger or rage.

"I don't know, but I think it's Minho," He says quietly mumbling to Hyungjin.

"It's fine minnie, I'm not angry," Hyunjin says reassuring, smiling at him.

He cups Seungmin face and kisses the tip of his nose.

"But I think you know what we need to do," Seungmin hesitantly says looking down

"You have to go to Minho, the baby is his," Hyunjin says wiping the tear on his and Seungmins face with his thumb, "but if he does anything to you, come to me straight away."

"But I'll always love you..." Hyunjin whispers rubbing the Seungmin's belly and kissing his lips softly.

"I'll always love you too."

---------------
♡︎