"Oh gosh mom, don't cry. My massacre is not waterproof so let me make it to the altar before I ruin my makeup," I joked.

"Oh! Yubin, I think it's time to go!" Eunbi squealed.

She scooped Suyeon from my arms and held her securely.

Suyeon was our little flower girl so Eunbi was going to walk with her to make sure she got a few petals out.

Luna gave me a quick hug before rushing out to her seat.

The wedding march music played signaling that it was go time.

A few people walked out first but then it was Miss Suyeon's turn to deliver the flowers.

I watched with adoring affection as she endearingly figured out how to put the petals down.

She was cutely taking one petal at a time and neatly placing them on the floor.

"She so got that from her father," I mumbled.

Eunbi quickly tossed a few in the air to show her how to do it which amused her dearly so she endearingly began to throw petals up into the air.

She even handed a few of the petals to guests making them coo at her adorableness.

"God she's so cute," I smiled.

After marveling at my little girl, it was finally time for me to walk down the aisle. I forced myself not to look at Seokjin because I knew I'd cry, but now there was no avoiding it.

I hooked arms with my mom as she walked me down the aisle in place of my father.

I knew he was watching from above with a goofy smile on his face, and that was honestly all I needed to know.

Seokjin's eyes met mine, locking me in place with his ethereal stare.

Our eyes were glued to each other as I took slow steps down the aisle.

He looked so beautiful. So perfect. This moment was so perfect.

His eyes were shimmering with tears which he tried very hard to bite back. That made me giggle a little, blocking out my own will to cry in front of him right now.

The way he stared at me made me feel so loved. He looked at me as if I were his whole world.

My mom helped me up onto the altar gently placing my hands in Seokjin's.

"She's all yours now CEO Kim. Take care of her. Or I will personally find you," my mom threatened.

Seokjin nervously chuckled while I burned in embarrassment.

Once she sat down, it was just the two of us. I stared into his eyes, love pouring out of me.

"You're so beautiful. A real queen has graced us with her presence today," he whispered.

I blushed, "Maybe...but did you see our princess parading around."

He smiled affectionately, "I did. She quite the little bun isn't she?"

I giggled, glancing over at Suyeon who was eagerly bouncing in Eunbi's lap, trying to crawl over her to her six uncles who were making silly faces at her.

Somehow she managed to launch herself into Yoongi's arms and tightly hug him which made the others jealous.

I looked back to find Seokjin adoringly staring at me.

"What?"

He smiled softly, "I'm just excited that I'll be able to call you my wife now."

I cupped his cheek, "I feel the same...my husband. Nah...I'm still gonna call you Jinnie."