Chapter 29

"Are you sure they know how to fly this thing?" I asked for the zillionth time.

Seokjin sighed, "Binnie...this is the fifth time you've asked me this. Yes. They are trained professionals. You know I don't hire anyone less than perfect."

I wasn't convinced, "True but they seems so lovey dovey, what if they forget us?"

He chuckled, "Okay babe~ let's lay off the pickles for a bit shall we. We'll be there in no time."

I begrudgingly followed him into the jet, marveling at the lavish interior. As expected of someone like Seokjin, the decor and ambiance screamed arrogant and cocky. Everything was so proper and elegant, it almost made me burst out laughing.

Seokjin was such a particular person. But it always baffled me of how deep it went. Especially since he had been so tolerant for the past seven months. I almost forgot he put me through an absurd contract at the beginning of our acquaintance.

"Some sparkling water darling?" Seokjin joked, fancily pouring me some in a champagne glass.

I snickered, "Why thank you kind sir. I intend to enjoy it."

Seokjin grinned while swooping me down beside him, pulling me into his tight embrace.

"You know baby~ I've heard the mile high club is quite an exclusive club to join," he hummed in my ear.

I choked, "W-what?"

"I do like getting into the best clubs," he murmured.

"Okay Mister Kim, I'm gonna need you to take down a few notches. Mama is tired. I have no energy for joining a new club," I teased, making him pout cutely.

"Fine~ but then you have to sleep on me," he cooed.

I snorted, "What did you think I was gonna do? You're my personal pillow Jinnie~"

I cozied up next to him, letting his warmth envelop me.

"Rest sweetheart. We'll be there soon," he whispered.

I felt my head sink into his chest a bit more before my eyes fluttered shut and the peaceful dark surrounded me.

Time Skip

"We will be landing shortly!" A loud voice echoed.

I rustled slightly at the noise, curling myself up more into the warm feeling that was hugging me.

I gently cradled my baby bump too as if it were already my baby that I was cradling while she slept.

"Binnie~ wake up my angel," a soft voice cooed.

I stirred slightly, still unwilling to wake up. I was so comfy, and after so long I felt like I had gotten a really good rest.

"Babe, you gotta wake up. We're here," the gruff voice said again.

My eyes fluttered open to see a very disheveled looking Seokjin.

"What happened to you?" I yawned while stretching in his arms.

He scoffed, "For your information, I was trying to make you comfortable. Ruined my classy image."

I giggled, "Well you made me very comfortable. So thank you for sacrificing your class for me and Su."

His expression instantly melted into a smile and he brushed his lips against mine.

I smiled into the gentle kiss, letting his warmth wake me up a bit more. My lips buzzed against him, the tingling exciting me and Miss Suyeon.