Louis and his Dm's

Harry_Styles: Treat people with kindness :)

-view comments under this user?-

yes*

Louist91: :) 

ZAYN: Fuck Kindness sometimes you need to hit someone.

Niall_Horan: You two I swear @Harry_Styles and lightly so you don't get in to much trouble! @ZAYN

Harry_Styles: Shut up Niall. And if you're gonna get in trouble for hitting someone might as well hit em hard. @Niall_Horan  @ZAYN

Princess_Pineapple: OML. It says treat people with kindness they you over here saying that @Harry_Styles lol

-view more comments?-

no*

ZAYN: Kindness is over rated. Some people you just need to yell at... Or hit...

memesondaily: I have the best memes on instagram with no adds! Follow me if you dare!

-load comments?-

yes*

omgitsLArry: bro shut up no one cares ffs! @memesondaily 

harrystylesIsMyDAd: bro honest, no one cares stop self promo it annoys me.

-view more comments?-

no*

IshmelStyles?: Look at my dads being all cute and wearing each others clothes!

LTstannnn: yessir! Only for you!!

-View more comments?-

no*

Simon Cowell: Who's this Harry guy. Stay away from him we don't need people thinking your gay again.

seen

Modest: Do we need to have a talk about Styles?

Louist91: No, it's all good. We're just friends.

Modest: Good

Seen

Eleanor: So you finally decide to unblock me. Did you finally realize how useless you are and that no one wants you

seen

therealliampayne: Hey why didn't you invite we to hang with you and Harry!

Louist91: Because it was a last minute thing. And you have my number for a reason you know.

therealliampayne: You blocked me remember?

Louist91: Oh yeah oops.

ZAYN: When are we meeting up next? And do you know the plan to officially regroup?

Louist91: Did i block you too? is they why your not using my number? and No i don't simon hasn't said anything yet, nor modest

ZAYN: No you didn't im just lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know! I'm so sorry for not uploading soon. I'm writing this book I wrote in paper and typing it up at the moment. It's actually a lot more work than I thought because I'm changing it up a bit too. Also I've been busy in school. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm taking college classes at the same time so I've been busy. Sorry. Also I've been getting ready for a wedding and I'm not gonna lie here, I've been hanging with my boyfriend a lot so that also preoccupied me sorry not sorry about that.

Also, 14.3k reads!!! Thank you guys so much you make you bruddah cry. (something I got from my bf thank him for that cringe.) You guys have no idea how happy I am about that.

Don't be afraid to comment and vote maybe share if you liked it!

🄳🄾🄽🅃 🄱🄴 🅂🄷🅈 🅃🄾 🄳🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🄰🅂🄺❕ 🄸🄽 🄵🄰🄲🅃 🄶🄾 🄳🄾 🅃🄷🄰🅃 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴🄴🄴❕❕ 🄰🄽🄳 🄲🄷🄴🄲🄺 🄾🅄🅃 🄼🅈 🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁 🄱🄾🄾🄺🅂 🄿🅁🄴🅃🅃🅈 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴❕❕ :)))) If you do that you are forever in my favor!

❞𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣❞

Have a good day!

~jdf