update

Here's where I am at the moment with this story and Larry/one direction.

First: I want to continue this story, however I have no inspiration to continue. I'm going to keep trying however.

Second: I'm not to into One Direction like I was. I still love them and they will forever be in my heart, don't get me wrong, however I'm not so obsessed with them like I was. I'm into different things now, genres, styles, etc.

Third: My out take on Larry. And please don't attack me for this but I don't think they're a couple. I think that they definitely were, and had a falling out, now Harry is in a happy relationship, I'm not sure about Louis, I haven't looked either of them up in a while so I don't really know the gossip about them. But last I checked Harry's happy in his relationship and I don't mind it. I do however respect your guy's beliefs if you still think they are a couple. I won't try to change your mind. I would like to hear why you still think they're a couple though, I love to hear people's out takes on this. Don't expect a reply all the time however.

All that being said, I will continue the story but if you wouldn't mind putting ideas down to help me out, that would be wonderful! Don't feel pressured however :))

Okay I'm done. Have a great day!

~jdf