small character answer.

1 question for each lol.

First one is for you mr. Styles. Do you !one answering it?

Oh. Uhm I guess not.

Alright so the question is, *clears throat dramatically*

Did you know in Louis' eyes you are perfect??

Oh. Wow. Great question. Amazing really. Harry?

I-I don't know... *fidgets* I mean I don't really see how you think that. He barely even sees me as a friend... I d-dont really see how you could think that but uhm... Yeah....

*stairs at Harry like he's a mad man* Okay apparently frogs are blind and oblivious...

What?? They are?

Oh.... Sure... Yeah. Okay. Well Harry is that all you have to say to these people reading this?

Oh! Uhm.... No! I just want to say I hope you have a great day and always see the bright things! All the love! x.

Harry did you just say x?

Yeah....

Alright well thank you Harry! Untill next time! Will you bring Louis in on your way out?

If course.*starts to walk out* Lou! It's your turn!

Alright babycakes!

Alright Louis. How are you? Are you good? Any trouble? Any new feelings?

I'm-

Great! Okay so your question is, ahem! Did you know that I'm Harry's eyes you are perfect?

Oh! Another great question! Wooo!

*blushes* really? He thinks I'm perfect? *fondly* I mean he's the one with the perfect eyes and lips... And hair...oh God the hair... And he's tall and nice and just... *breaths out breathlessly* he's just great. Perfect. Not me. I mean sure I'm talented and all but that man is a fucking model! And his voice is great! And don't even get me started on his personality. I mean-

Okay... Trust me I would love to hear how much you love Harry buy-in

Whoa! Love? Love Harry? I-... Well... Wait... Do I love Harry? No... No I can't love him. I don't even know him that much.... Yeah no. I can't love Harry.

Sure Jan. Is that all?

Oh uhm. Yeah. Also... LESBIAN RIGHTS YALL! *runs out of room.*

Okay then...
ZAYN! YOUR NEXT!!!!

*walks in* vas happenen.

Hey! Their's the Bradford bad boy. So. The question is,what is the weirdest thing you've seen Louis do? Ohh. We'd all like to know that!

Oh. Probably flop around like a fish out of water saying he is one with the sea and he was ripped away from his natural home.

*laughs* sounds like him. Care to tell us the story?

Well... We got really drunk this one night and-

One night? Okay.

*chuckles* one of the nights. And we just got back from the water zoo

Aquarium?

Oh is that what it's called? Hmm. Yeah anyway he was starting to say he was a merman and so he started to yell and say "free the animals" and bang on the glass and luckily very few people where their and didn't know us or that would have been disastrous. Anyway he !managed to almost get in one of the tanks so we had to drag him out and once we got to his house he laid on the ground flopping. He was literally screaming to help his fellow fish and put him back in the water. We weren't even in the house yet and people came out to see what was happening. I had to carry him inside. It was not fun. *laughs*

*laughs, falls on floor* oh shit that's golden! *golden starts playing* golden golden golden when I open my eyes *music cuts off* anyway that's all Zayn. Thank you.

Any time. I'll bring in Niall.

Thanks!

*walks in* hi! Uhm... I hope it's fine I brought food.

Not at all. This one is... When was the last time you had nandos?

Uhm... A few minutes ago. I finished it now I have... Pizza... *laughs* man. I do eat a lot oops.... Hi anyway! Is that the question because now I want more.

*laughs* yes.

Alright. Liam's turn. LIAM!!!! *walks out*

Hi!

Hey liam. So. Someone said, "I'm using spoons. Are you afraid of me now?" * chuckles. "

Well i- uhh. I mean you- i- mate why? How could you even- I just... They were made from the devil how could you! Yes! I very much am! Untill you stop using them I will be. Peace! *walks out*

Oh dear okay... Now time for the devil in human skin.... HEY NICK GRIMSHIT! GET YOUR UGLY ASS IN HERE!!!

*walks in* hi!

Shut up. So here's your thing.

Can you please leave Harold alone?! He's an adorable little human and you remind me of an ugly was toad. Now please kindly fuck off. Thank you!

I couldn't have said it any better! Nick

*rolls eyes* out of all the questions you had to do that one. Why do we have to talk about the ugly frog? I honestly just wanna get in his pants again. You know Fuck with him a bit then drop him. HA he'd probably cry like a bitch again.

... Get out.

What-

Get out! Now!! Fucking leave!

*scoffs* fine. Fucking bitch.

*rolls eyes* Okay so that's all! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you all for so much reads! 2.36k reads wow! Love you all so much!! all the love!

~💙💚🐸