Dm's

New message from, Niallhoran therealliampayne louist91 ZAYN Princess_Pineapple Nick_Grimshaw has

Louist91: hey mate

Harry_Styles: hi!

Louist91: how have you been doing?

Harry_Styles: I've been good. Why?

Louist91: Can i not wonder if you're good?😂😂 

Harry_Styles: No you can I'm just wondering why. I'm literally a nobody.

Louist91: No you're not mate! You're my friend!

Harry_Styles: but we only met once.

Louist91: And we've been talking too. doesn't that count?

Harry_Styles: I don't know...

Louist91: Mate why are you so against us being friends?

Harry_Styles: You wanna know??

Louist91: Yes...

Harry_Styles: Because its unbelievable. How can you, the awesome, the talented, he hot, Louis Tomlinson wanna be friends with me? A ugly nobody. I mean you are over here being talented and singing great and being kind and not taking shit and me I just break down over everything. I'm such a little bitch and I really don't deserve to be friends with you. In fact you should be embarrassed to even talk to me. I have loved you and your work since you first started singing and the fact that so many other fans have to makes me wonder why me? Out of all people why did you notice me? I'm sure there are many other fans out there better than me.

Louist91: Harry there might be so many people who are fans of me and I might have a good voice but that doesn't make me someone "unworthy" to talk to me or some shit like that. And you are not ugly. You have plenty of fans too that know that. Now tell me again, truthfully, how have you been doing.

Harry_Styles: Okay if you really wanna know I feel like shit. Don't ask me why I don't know why. Its just one of those days I put on a happy face and act happy when really I feel like I wanna crawl into my bed and cry.

Louist91: that's better. No lies. Okay? We're friends dont try and deny it. And I'm here for you okay? If you ever just need to rant you can talk to me. And if you wanna call me call me okay?

Harry_Styles: thank you Louis. Really. But I don't have your number.

Louist91: here, ***-***-****

Harry_Styles: thank you. Really

Louist91: of course. Now I have to go. I'll talk to you later mate.

Harry_Styles: alright bye

Niallhoran: hey mate I'm headed to mickies after work, you want anything?

Harry_Styles: sure the 10p nuggs. Thx

therealliampayne: hey mate do you ever hear weird things in your house after you watch a scary video or is that just me?

Harry_Styles: nah mate it happens to me too.

ZAYN: dude I had the weirdest dream ever. It had the power rangers and everything!

Harry_Styles: damn that's crazy!

ZAYN: I know! It was wild!

Harry_Styles: lol

Nick_Grimshaw: babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean those words I said. Please take me back in miserable without you!

Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is short and sorry if it doesn't make sense. It was a filler. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I recently hurt myself being clumsy lol. I don't really show it when I'm in public but it hurts quite a bit so I've just been resting on bed mostly. But I hope you like it sorry it's not at its best but ya. Love everyone and thank you all for reading. Thank you all for 1.45k reads! It means a lot. I never thought I would get that many reads in one of my books! All the love! x
~

💙💚🐸