Revenge is Best Served Bitter.

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM!!!!

Harry paced in his room. Only a few minutes till Nick would come and pick him up, and he didn't know how to feel about that.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He wore basic black skinnies with a button up floral shirt, the top buttons undone. He sighed and looked down and his worn out brown ankle boots. Wondering what exactly he was thinking when he said yes.

When his doorbell rung exactly three minutes later, Harry was nearly pulling out his hair. When the loud sound echoed threw the house Harry had jumped, looking at his door. He took a deep breath and tamed his hair, walking to the door.

When he opened it, Nick stood at the doorway, hands in his pockets looking nervous.  He looked up at Harry with wide eyes and a partly opened mouth. Harry rolled his eyes, clenching his jaw.  This was a mistake. But still... He didn't voice his objections to this "non-date". He walked out of his door and looked at Nick expectantly, who was just looking at him, eyes clouded.

"Are we gonna get to it or not?" Harry asked.

"Right, yes! Uhm, this way." and with that they were in Nicks car.

"So uhm, I was thinking we could go to the bakery near here. The one you worked at. Is that okay." Harry looked out the window, shrugging.

"I don't care Nickolas. What ever works. I don't have a lot of time so make it quick." his voice was cold and void of any emotion, face blank as he looked over at Nick then back out the window. Nick let out a sigh, he was gonna get Harry back. One way or another he would be his again.

"Look, Haz, I am so sorry. Really. I mean it. What I did to you was wrong. I lost an amazing, beautiful, talented person. And I regret what I did every day. When I wake up it's all I think about. When I go to sleep, nothing else crosses my mind than me letting you down. All day everyday. I can't do anything without a weight on my chest telling me I lost the only genuine person that was in my life... I lost my soulmate." Nick explained. Harry closed his eyes. There was something about the way Nick said it. Like it was rehearsed. And if Harry didn't know him so well, he would have thought those words were actually coming from him. But he knew, Nick was never someone who said sorry, or admit that he did something wrong and that he lost someone special. He definitely wasn't one to believe in soulmates. 

With a sigh Harry turned to Nick. "And how long did you have to practice that. You know I take back what I said about you having no talent... You are an excellent actor. You would have convinced me if I didn't know you so well. And soulmates Nickolas. Really? And the whole 'I lost the only genuine person in my life' shit. Please. You're to hard headed to admit anything like that. You never believed in soulmates. And if you did, I wouldn't be yours.

"You know part of me knew we wouldn't work. I don't know why I ever stayed. It's like.... I was waiting and holing my breath, waiting for you to commit fully. And I thought I loved you. I did. But I was in love with the thought of loving you. Because, god, you were so... I don't even know. Amazing, I guess. You were older than me, you were attractive, and were loved by everyone. And you were so sweet when we met in the little shop. I was what, 18 or 19. I was so naive. And you knew that and took advantage of me.

"I mean I guess you were my first, for almost everything. My first boyfriend, first person to meet my parents, and first person to have sex with. And I guess I fell in love with that too, in my mind that was love. But it wasn't. When I think of it, all we really did was have sex... A lot. We barley ever went on dates and stuff. I was so stupid I don't know how I never knew. And you have the audacity to come and stay it was a mistake. That you didn't mean to hurt me. And that is such bullshit! God..." Harry fumed. He wanted to say more, he really did. But he didn't know what to say.