Harry

Harry_Styles:

Harry_Styles: Love

Harry_Styles: Love. It's a funny word. What is love? What does it mean? How do you know when you love someone? How do you know when someone loves you. Now most people say that that you just know when you love someone. And you know when they love you. It's just a feeling. And when you feel it you know that they're the one. But what if you thought that the one person loved you and in reality they just played you. They lifted you up so far only to drop you and watch you fall and break. They make you question what love is again. Then when you get better they say they loved you all along. Now you all night know who I talking about. And you might not. But I'm not here to rant about whoever broke my heart. The thing is, people expect me to just fall right into his arm wit one decoration of love. Well let me tell you. I won't. @Nick_Grimshaw you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that. Thank you. That's all. All the love x.

(6.2k likes)

Comments have been disabled by this user.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for such a short chapter but I have been dealing with a lot and I haven't had Wi-Fi for the past week in a half. But I hope you like it. Comment vote share. Thank you! x

"A woman's hopes are woven from sunbeams" ~George Elliot