I have a nose bleed and another minor problem

I woke up on some beach. Everything felt and looked different, I just couldn't place what it was but it just felt different.

"Welcome to Australia," someone said behind.

I turned around to find the five Primordials infront of me.

"I can't believe you fainted," Pontus muttered.

I gave him my fiercest wolf glare but he simply brushed it off.

"Why am I here? Why are you here? Why Australia? Can I please go home?" I asked all in one breath.

"Shush," Chaos said, putting a finger on her lips.

I promptly shut my mouth. It seemed they were waiting for something to happen so I continued to wait along with them but my patience was wearing out quick.

"Has whatever you're looking forward to happened yet? I'm getting bored."

"He's slow," Pontus muttered, looking out towards the horizon.

I felt something leaking down my nose and proceeded to wipe it.

All of a sudden something in the atmosphere changed. Everything felt dense, it was as if the air weighed a few tons extra. As quickly as it happened, the density lifted off and the air seemed to bend and a new person faced us. He had short cropped raven black hair that was styled. He had bright blue eyes and wore a fancy formal outfit that wasn't meant to be worn to a beach.

The god grinned at the three Primordials and proceeded to fist bumb all five of them. There was a small boom when he fist bumped Nyx and his knuckles were bruised. The god's eyes finally landed on me and he raised an eyebrow.

"Hydros, Primordial of water," he said reaching out with his fist. I proceeded to answer him and fist bumped him lightly.

"So mum, we getting the old gang back together?" Hydros questioned, looking at Chaos.

"Yes, you know who's next."

Pontus dissolved into sea mist and dissapeared. Black lightning ripped the sky and Tartarus vanished. Erebus began to fade into shadows and soon disappeared as well. Everything went black for a second and Nyx was missing as well. Hydros then winked at me and dissapeared again, causing a sudden change in the humidity which soon left.

Chaos then glanced at me and everything folded until I was standing outside a Rolex watch store.

The other five Primordials were there as well and proceeded to walk in when we arrived.

The mortals stared at us. I'm not sure what they saw. The Primordials seemed to have their own gravity and their eyes shown with power. Even to a mortal they probably looked like gods. All the mortals proceeded to walk out, their eyes clouded.

However, there was still one employee sitting on a chair, looking at us suspiciously. My eyes landed on the woman and I gasped. It was Kelli the empousa. She gave me a flirtatious smile but looked warily at my companions. Like honestly, can't she remain dead for the rest of my lifetime? Tartarus walked ahead of us and as he approached her, she crumbled into golden dust.

Dang this guy could just turn them into dust with a thought?

Chaos walked over to a display cabinet with a lot of watches in it. I could only imagin how much each watch costed. She proceeded to wave her hand and the time started to change on all watches until each watch showed a different time. The minute and hour hands were facing opposite directions in all cases and I also noticed that when one followed the patern made by the watches one could see the Greek letter chi(χ). That was cool.