Chapter 21.

ready?

Abdulrahman chapter again!

Chapter name:- it's just a bad day, not a bad life

Abdulrahman pov

"I know Rehman you are mad at me," Murtuza said " I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have done that but I can't do anything now," he said that like a thousand times but still I'm angry with him.

you must be thinking about what happened with us so he throws the paper ball at the teacher because our prince doesn't want to study history and he wants to distract everyone's attention. okay, he did that then our Hitler teacher gets over outraged and since morning he was having hot-tempered. then the teacher asked us who did that? stupid Murtuza said Rehman did that, the teacher scolded the hell out of me. all the stress he had he took on me in front of the whole freaking class. the whole class was staring at me like I did any crime oh Allah, please have mercy on me...

"Get your ass out!" I yelled and look at him. he was staring at me like a five-year boy whose chocolate has stolen away from him but I don't care!

"I'm gonna jump from the 2nd floor if you don't talk with me" he warned me.

" do it" I calmly said and close my arms around my chest.

"fine" he swallows the lump in his throat and steps on the railing and again looks at me as if I'm going to stop him from falling "I'm going"

"just do it"

"fine..." he took a long breath and murmured something I can't hear.

he was going to jump somebody shout "YA ALLAH!"

"Alhamdulilah" he sighed and his relieved shoulder. I rolled my eyes and look at who shouted.

"Noor..." I whispered.

"you save my life, I'm grateful for you. thank you" Murtuza said with a thankful smile. his phone ring and he looked at his phone, his smile changed into a big grinned. not even knowing I can say that was Samaviya.

he looks at me and raises his eyebrow in Noor direction and mouthed "go for it" as if I'm going to make a move but no I'm not, I mean she is beautiful and she is kind but not my type...I guess or I don't know her that much.

"Rehman I need to go, but I will call you," he said and winked at me as if I'm his fangirl. what can I do with this boy I just roll my eyes.

"I can give you a ride... if you want..." I look in a different direction.

Our bonding is so good I can't stay mad at him for more than half an hour he is like a brother to me.

"Thanks, I need to go," he said and went off.

I look at Noor who was looking down, we didn't talk after that day when she was at my house, yes sometimes we steal a glance at the corridor only sometimes.

"you are still here!?" MR.smith's voice came right behind me... I'm gonna die now and this Murtuza he left me with this girl ah!

"Abdulrahman how many times I have to tell you, you should go on time! but NO, you only have to high my blood pressure." I was looking down I'm really angry now. I feel like I wanna kill someone. Only one face flashing in my eyes that was Murtuza this boy is going to die for sure.

"Why I'm wasting my time talking to you, call your parents tomorrow," he said and ready to leave.

I look at the wall I want to bang my head on the wall. I don't wanna hurt myself right now I just close my eyes and take a long breath. Then punched the wall not hardly. it's just a bad day. open my eyes and found Noor was looking at me with pitiful eyes. I hate those eyes especially for me.