The Chemical Plant!

Start from the beginning

"Yep." Said Alan.

"Its true." Said Tails.

"But... I....oh...." said Knuckles. Knuckles just grumbles as he knows he can't win this argument. Everyone just laughs at Knuckles for a bit.

As Tails continue to fly the Tornado, he notice something was off with the clouds. Like they were a bit more thick and red.

"Hey guys, what is going on with the clouds?" asked Tails.

"I don't know but.....*sniffs* What is that awful smell?" asked Sonic as he holds his nose from smelling something bad.

"Hold on, I am going to get us out of the clouds." Said Tails as he piloted the Tornado to dive out of the clouds.

When the Tornado was able to get out of the clouds and is flying over the ocean. That is what they see infront of them. There was a small island up ahead with a massive metal structures on it and tons of large chemical containers. The Chemical Plant

(This was the only best picture I could find of Chemical Plant.)

"What is that?" asked Sonic

"I don't know....... It looks like some kind of factory." Said Mikoto.

"Tails, can you land the Tornado?" asked Alan.

"On that weird location? I could try." Said Tails as he begins to fly the Tornado to the Chemical Plant.

"Well please try your best. I have a feeling this isn't a normal area for tourist." Said Alan as the Tornado approaches the mysterious factory.

=======================

Chemical Plant..........

The Tornado begins to slow down and landed on a large landing platform. The platform is connected to a large pathway that seems to go deeper into the place.

Sonic jumped off the Tornado first. He looks at the place to see all the chemical containers. He then leaned over the landing platform railing to see a pool of spilled chemicals a few meters down on the ocean surface.

"This is has tons of safety hazards." Said Sonic as he made a little joke.

"Just tons of safety hazards? Sonic?" asked Mikoto as she hops off the Tornado wing.

"Sorry. My mistake Mikoto." Sonic sarcastically said. "I meant to say 'a million of safety hazards'."

"I don't remember seeing this place before." Said Tails as he hops out of the Tornado.

"I have a feeling I have a hunch of who owns this place." Said Knuckles.

"Yeah.... A certain person who likes to have his face on his logos." Said Sonic as he points to something. On one of the chemical containers their was a familiar logo on it. A certain Eggman logo.