Jessie's day

After Jessie, the red haired girl Leon had saw finished helping her mom in the shamans and headed home.

She was about to flop to her bed when she got a call from shelly.

Jessie got spooked at first, she didn't expect a call. But what else could she do but answer?

Jessie picked up her phone and said " hello, shelly? "

Shelly said " hi Jessie, can I ask a favor from you? Sorry it's late"

Jessie said " sure, of course! And it's ok it's not like I was going to sleep or anything"

" can you give a brawler a tour around brawltopia, some new brawlers are coming? " asked shelly

Jessie thought about it for a moment before she asked " what time? "

Shelly said " at 1:00 after they get presented at 12.00"

" sounds great! " said Jessie excited to meet the new brawlers

" oh and by the way sandy is gonna give a tour too, to another new brawler " said shelly

" oh ok " Jessie responded

" how is it going with my brother colt, eh shelly? "
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) asked jessie, snickering ( XD )

" FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT LIKE YOUR BROTHER " shelly responded hastily ( >////<)

" that's what they all say hehe " said Jessie mischievously

" anywho.. "said Jessie what is the new brawler's name? " asked Jessie

" I dunno really " replied shelly

" well, thanks shelly, and btw my brother likes pancakes :3" jessie said

" ok ok ok bye .//. " said shelly before she hanged up the call.

Jessie was so excited to meet the brawlers!

She spent the whole time imagining how they would look like.

Jessie got her yellow t shirt and her brown pants and quickly put them on.

She thought how the brawlers would be like.

She brushed her hair and put it into two braids, after that she went outside her room and told her mother, Pam what shelly told her to do.

And like always, Pam agreed

————-
yeet finally finished this

Well yeah bye

Hope you enjoy