"Ok." He says before abruptly hanging up.

What the hell is his problem?

Not even two minutes later I hear a loud knock at my door. Quickly I jump up from my spot on the bed and walk over to the door, opening it to see Harrys tall frame. He was wearing a grey Rolling Stones t-shirt and his familiar black jeans. His familiar cologne filled my senses, nearly making my knees weak. This man hasn't even said a word to me and he is already driving me crazy.

"Come on." He says before turning around and walking to the elevator. Quickly I run over to my bed, grab my guitar case and suitcase and hurriedly run into the hall to catch up with Harry. I nearly tripped over the suitcase trying to keep up with him.

We approach the elevator and he extends one of his arms out to press the button, but then brings it back to his body and folding it back into its original position.

The doors slide open, and like always we simultaneously walk into the small confined space, leaving both of us alone.

We stand a good distance from each other, both facing the elevator door. My hands were folded behind my back and his were folded across his chest.

"Do you have my clothes?" He asks, looking down at my suitcase. Does he want me to unpack the suitcase and get his clothes out for him?

"Erm.. yeah. I wasn't sure if you wanted them back or—"

"I want them back." He coldly answers, making me slowly start to regret last night myself.

I don't know what I did, but clearly he's pissed at me.

I hesitantly reach down to my suitcase, unzipping it and rummaging it through it to find his t-shirt and boxers. I'm messing up all the clothes I neatly folded, but it's fine I guess.

After what felt like hours, I find the clothes and pull them out, zipping the suitcase back up after.

"Here." I mumble, sounding more annoyed then I meant to. I hold his clothes out in my hand for him to take.

I feel the clothes being taken from my hand, and I put it back down by my side.

I seriously can't figure what I did wrong to make him so annoyed with me? I mean, I politely declined everything he offered to me last night, but he was the one who insisted. He was the one who brought me to the pool, and he was the one who told me it was okay to sleep in his hotel room. He shouldn't be upset right now.

I want to ask him what I did, but before I get the chance the elevator doors chime open, and Harry quickly walks out of the confined space and into the lobby. We both give our key cards back to the lady at the front desk, and make our way towards his car.

Harry reaches into his pocket and grabs his keys, unlocking his door. Since it's such as old car he has to manually unlock my door. It's lightly drizzling outside, so when I climb into the car Harry pulls the convertible up so we were covered. I throw all my bags in the back seat, keeping my phone in my lap.

Harry starts the car and turns the radio on low, backing out of the parking spot and onto the main road.

"Where's our next destination?" I ask, trying to ease the tension in here. Fuck why is there even tension? I've asked myself this so many times but what is wrong with him?

"Indianapolis" He answers shortly. I form my lips into a line and nod, not sure what to say.

"How long is the drive?" I ask. I hope it's not too long, if Harry is going to be pissed this whole time it's going to be a long road trip.

"About 5 hours." He answers once again, very shortly.

"Have you been to Indianapolis befo-"

"Damnit, Olivia how many questions do you ask?" He suddenly snaps, making me jump a little in my seat and tense up. I hate when people raise their voice at me.

"Sorry I just—" I start, but trail off and just decide to stay quiet. I hear Harry let out a sigh and then run his fingers through his hair.

I turn my body towards the car door, resting my elbow on the side of it and putting my chin in my palm, looking out the window.

Harry is being an asshole, and it's annoying the hell out of me. It's making me... miss Dylan. I know I shouldn't, but apart of me would rather me with him right now then with Harry. But I have to remind myself that apart of the reason I am here with Harry is because of Dylan.

My mind keeps replaying last night and everything that happened. I don't remember doing or saying anything that could've offended Harry that much. Everything was fine when we went to sleep, so what happened?

"Did I do something?" I timidly ask Harry. He glances at me through his sunglasses for a split second before glueing his eyes back to the road.

"What makes you say that?" He asks with an annoyed tone.

"Well— I don't know. It's just... last night everything seemed fine and then today—"

"What? Did you want me to make you breakfast or something?" He interrupts me with a smart ass tone. He's trying to make me feel stupid.

"No— it's just you were kind of being really distant this morning." I mumble.

"Yeah, well why should you care? It's not like I am your fucking boyfriend or something."

What the hell?

"I never said you were? I just thought maybe you would have some decency to at least be polite. Especially when I did nothing." I tell him, becoming more angry as this conversation goes on.

"Whatever." He mumbles, rolling his eyes. God, is he five years old or something?

"What is your problem? I mean seriously, last night everything was fine and now you have a stick up your ass." I fire back at him.

"What did you expect Olivia? I told you— I don't give a shit about you or anyone. Yeah I let you sleep in my room and wear my clothes but that's only because you left your key up on the roof." He raises his voice, making me tense, but I do not falter.

"You don't give a shit about me huh? Then why'd you take me up there last night?" I ask him, kinda being hurt by his words. I mean, I know he doesn't like— care care about me. But I was expecting a friendship kind of care maybe?

"I don't fucking know? I was bored. I clearly shouldn't have though." He scoffs, looking out the window.

My stomach kind of drops, and my heart nearly stops beating. Did he mean that? How could he be so fucking rude? I didn't expect him to nod me off to sleep or something but I thought maybe we had bonded a little. But, I guess not.

One step forward, two back.

harry's being annoying.

anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this one.

let me know how you're liking it! also comment any suggestions or ideas for the story! they really help me out. (also song suggestions if y'all have any!)

don't forget to vote and comment! thank you <3