"AHO! Tsukishiro is much smarter than you! I don't think she will need a tutor, especially not you!"

"Then I'll ask her to tutor me instead.♡" Ren said, smiling at his seemingly brilliant idea. The class just go on with their discussion, leaving the arguing brothers alone.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Ren was so excited to go to Bridgette's place. He'd been planning to go there and visit her, only he is regarding the possibility she might not let herself be alone with him in her house.

At least I've got a reason to go now.

"Oi Ren, watch your step! You could've bumped into me!" Seiran complained. He was annoyed to see Ren's happy-go-lucky face- that face who always hide his pain beneath his smiles. He can't help but notice that Ren is genuinely in a very good mood today.

"Ne, Seichan-"

"Don't call me that!" Seiran said, face hot while checking their surroundings. He was always anxious that someone might hear any of the Hirasawas calling him Seichan as he hate recalling their childhood days.

"Seichan, when you are visiting a girl, do you bring anything?"

"Why are you asking me that stupid question?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. You still haven't got yourself a girl yet, right?" Ren said, fuelling the urge in Seiran to punch him.

Calm down Seiran. You know better...

"Might as well you know I just gave a girl a box of an expensive French macarons!"

Wait, what am I saying? He winced at his words. His impulsiveness kicked in again, blurting out details that he tried to hide from them.

"Heh, so Seichan likes someone, huh?" Ren teased him. It heated Seiran's face; he never considered the fact that he might be liking her. Those sweets were just given as compensation to his behaviour the other day.

And I haven't seen her since then.

"Yeah, I like someone, and it's none of your stupid business!"

Ren laughed out loud at Seiran, which annoyed him more. "Good luck then. I'm going ahead, gonna meet my princess." Ren started walking away from him, happily greeting every person he meets and occasionally waving at them.

"Moron," Seiran sighed as he make his way to the school gate. "I'm such an idiot."

♡♥♡♥♡

Bridgette had been busying herself trying the recipe she found in the web. She had decided to take cooking as her new hobby while she's hiding in her haven.

"Maybe this is good enough," she smiled as she whipped pancake batter she's making. She prepared her homemade strawberry syrup while slowly munching on a carrot stick.

♪Ding dong♩

She stopped beating the batter, surprised to hear someone's ringing her doorbell. It can't be Taka san, she mused, referring to their butler. Perhaps Aki san?

She hurriedly went to the door to check her video intercom. She didn't find time to fix her hair and look for traces of flour or any baking substances in her, just wiping her hands off her apron.

"Dare... Eh?" Bridgette was surprised to see Ren's face in the intercom. He have a pleasant smile on his face, and seems like hiding something on his back.

"Bridgette chan?" Ren called to her. "I came here to visit you. ♡"

Oh crap! How do I look?!

Bridgette slowly opened her door. She was surprised to see him at his back. "Ren?"

He turned around with a rose on his lips. He did look like a ragged prince: his hazel eyes sparkling, silky hair falling perfectly on his kind face. He took the rose from his lips and gave it to Bridgette.

"Uhm, thanks. You... surprised-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence as Ren tossed his bag inside and went straight to embrace her. Bridgette freeze for a couple of second; she tried to budge but Ren just kept on holding her tight. She'd finally given up with her heart crawling to her throat.

"Ren..."

"Don't do this again, please," Ren said with his hands on clutching on her tightly. "It's driving me crazy if I don't see you even just for a day."

"Anata..." Ren looked at her and smiled. He wiped off some flour on her cheeks. "Tadaima." he said as he planted a kiss on her nose.

"Eh?" She was much surprised on how he had delivered that line than the kiss on her nose. Bridgette's face turned scarlet. It's as if she's a wife welcoming her husband from a long day of work.

"Touya chan sent me here to bring you the handouts. You're cooking?" Ren beamed another sweet smile at her. Bridgette couldn't help but sigh.

"Uh, yeah. Please come in."

♥♡♥♡♥

Ren was astonished with her place: its wide lounge area decorated with a nice set of lounging seat, a 42 inch telly, a huge monocular, and expensive porcelain vases and paintings were placed neatly in an exquisite designing. There's a mini waterfalls by the wall, with several goldfishes swimming in its pool. Even the tile and wall designs are intricate.

"Wow..." he said in awe. "I never thought that you're this rich."

"My parents are rich, not me. I'm just a poor child with money from her hommies." She gestured for him to follow her to the kitchen.

Bridgette heated the pan while she whisked the batter again. Ren sat by the kitchen counter, chin resting by his palm while watching her cook. He was fascinated on how she looks like a 'wife material', except for a few mess in the kitchen.

"You want anything? Juice, tea, or-"

"You.♡" he teased at her. Bridgette pouted, making Ren laugh. "Sorry, your request is currently unavailable. Your last option is soda."

"Oh. That's sad. I'll just have a soda, then."

"Coming." He chuckled.

"You're such a good mood setter."

"Huh?"

Ren laughed harder, telling her not to mind him. Bridgette offered him a can of Pepsi and some rainbow macarons she just bought. She can't get enough of the Ladurée Seiran had given her so she asked Misaki to buy her more.

Ren frowned when he saw the sweets. He looked as if it's his first time to see such colourful food. Bridgette immediately noticed it. "You don't like French macarons?" she asked.

"French macarons?" Ren asked. Seiran's face appeared before him.

Might as well you know I just gave a girl a box of an expensive French macarons!

Ren winced. Seichan likes... her?

"Hey!" Bridgette called. "They don't bite. You bite them. It's delicious, try it."

"Did someone gave you this? You know, as a gift." Ren asked, which make Bridgette a little uncomfortable.

"No. I bought it. Why?"

"Nothing. What are you cooking?"

Bridgette smiled. "Strawberry pancakes."

Ren's eyes shot up to her with delight. He stood and went behind Bridgette, putting his arms around her waist, resting his head next to hers while she's cooking the pancake. Bridgette flinched.

"What are you doing?!"

"Just punishing you for worrying me so much."

Bridgette put down the silicone spatula and remove Ren's hand from her. She turned to him looking so serious.

"Please don't do this to me. We aren't an item. Don't make me hate you. And I won't give you my pancakes if you won't behave yourself."

Ren was back in his seat in a flash as if nothing happened. He's now puppy-eyed, all for the sake of pancakes.