Stuff about Utah's kids

Note: None of the things in this chapter are canon! They are all headcanons made up by me. The kids literally haven't even been mentioned since Utah first joined the table, back in April.

(hiya! chances are you got a notification for this chapter. well, i decided to make some renovations such as their ages and kayleigh's entire personality. hope you enjoy!!)

HEADCANON AGES

Jaxon - 17
Kayleigh - 15
Kingsley - 13
Kayden, Jayden, Brayden (triplets) - 10

———————————————————————————

Jaxon

Jaxon is the oldest sibling at 17 years old, therefore is automatically expected to be able to look after his siblings when needed. He's more of a silly babysitter than a mature one though. He can be protective of his siblings at times, for example, if someone were to bully one of them- he'd either confront them or throw hands depending on the severity. Even though he teases and plays around with his brothers and sisters, he'll always have their backs. He seems brave and like not many things affect him, but even though rare, he'll also have his moments where he'll either be scared as shit or have a full on mental breakdown. Hates that he's the goal setter for his younger siblings since he has his imperfections and flaws and believes he's too much of a mess to be a role model. He swears he doesn't have a favorite sibling (it's Brayden though), and his favorite state is either New York or Massachusetts.

Kayleigh

Kayleigh is the second oldest in the family at 15 years old. She's one of the popular girls at her school, and used to be a bitchy republican trumpie "REAL WOMEN VOTE FOR TRUMP" mainly cause of her father. but after spending hours and hours on the internet, she soon came to the realization of what the republican side really is and stuff like that. since then, she's changed. drastically. she really likes cottagecore stuff now, like wearing flown pastel dresses and making flower crowns. she sometimes makes flower crowns for her siblings. she's also discovered to be bisexual, and is very happy with how she is now. unfortunately she's still one of the really popular girls at her terrible ass school, so she can't show her true colors in order to remain the persona she's desperately trying to keep up. her favorite state- oh wait, im receiving word her favorite state is actually a city. so not a state at all. she really likes los angeles, and sees her as the older sister she never had (no offense, jaxon)

Kingsley

Kingsley is the middle child at 13 years old. He's also the gifted child of the family, often getting good grades and having a very good GPA. Of course this adds an unimaginable amount of stress on a literal 13 year old which often makes him hate being the smart one, but there needs to be atleast one person in the family doing good in school so that's unfortunately him. He follows the rules and rarely breaks them, if he ever does its most likely cause of something relating to his siblings. Enough of all that because he's much more than just a goody two shoes. He's actually pretty nice to hang around with! He encourages following the rules but doesn't straight up enforce it. He knows his siblings. He's very patient and doesn't lose his temper often but if he does it was either from overworking himself, or looking more on the unserious side- a game of Uno gone wrong. Jaxon is his favorite sibling, he wants to be like him when he grows up. He doesn't have a favorite state.

pssst, he's actually a closeted he/they and asexual. he's a 13 year old boy in middle school, after hearing everything coming out of the mouths of the popular kids he doesn't want anything to do with anything sexual.

Kayden

Kayden is one of the youngest at 10 years old. He's the middle child of the triplets, therefore was the second one to be born. He's the athlete of the family. He loves playing all type of sports but the one he likes the most is soccer. So he's a soccer boy, but a nice one. He always seems to be energetic which is part of the reason why he likes playing so many sports. He's also REAL competitive though. My guy's turning almost everything into a competition, and he feels even better if he beats any of his siblings that are older than him. He doesn't focus on school as much as he could and is often either playing sports or video games. This all may make him seem like an extrovert, right? No, wrong actually. Around people he doesn't know he's actually very quiet. If he's talking/messing around a lot with you that means he feels comfortable or that he counts you as one of his friends. His favorite siblings are Jayden and Brayden, and his favorite state is North Dakota. (mostly cause he likes seeing ND and SD argue and/or fight)

Jayden

Jayden is one of the triplets, making her 10 years old aswell. She was the first one to be born out of the three which she is very proud of. Because of that she acts like the mom of the other two, despite literally being half an hour older than Kayden, 45 minutes older than Brayden. She's still a child of course so she also likes messing around and having fun sometimes. Like Kayden. alone she's usually calm and quiet, but with her two brothers it's like her personality changes. The three together are unstoppable, really. She isn't afraid to speak up for herself and others, and is actually really nice and especially creative. She loves reading, writing and drawing. Her favorite siblings are Kayden and Brayden, and her favorite state is California.

Brayden

Brayden is the last triplet, obviously also 10 years old, and the actual youngest in the family since he was born last. If you thought Kayden was energetic wait til you see this kid. He seems to always have energy, especially at ungodly hours in the morning. Terrifyingly, his personality is not far from Florida's- but of course he's 8 and unable to do most of the stuff the state does. He often does things impulsively constantly getting himself into trouble. It's usually Kingsley or Jayden that has to get him out of any bad situations. He doesn't worry much about the things that could happen to him, which as you can imagine is kind of concerning. He's a night owl and absolutely hates having to wake up early. Just like how Kingsley is more than a smart kid, Brayden is also more than just the chaotic kid. He does like the title though. He's actually pretty caring and- quite clingy. His favorite siblings are, of course, Kayden and Jayden. His favorite state is none other than Florida. (much to Utah's disappointment)

———————————————————————————

A/N

It's currently 2, almost 3 am for me when I upload this chapter. I have to wake up at 8:30. Motivation decided to strike me at this time and I couldn't pass up the opportunity even if I needed to sleep- so here ya go! Again, none of this is canon and it's based on what I think the kids would be like. Expect to see more content of them in the near future, cause I actually really like these siblings. Until next time, take it easy guys gals and non binary pals-
Peace out!
(if you get that reference I love you)