states siblings question mark

okok we've heard of northern and southern and stuff cali right? what if they were his siblings instead-
his younger siblings that pop in whenever they need to, his younger siblings that constantly give him a headache, his younger siblings that are a chaotic mess

so, welcome to this chapter!

back from the dead again, yeah, i realized-
lets just jump straight into what i see his siblings as.

—————————————————————————

Northern California
his name is Norton. his twin sister is Soleil (South) who he constantly seems to be arguing with. he's extremely laid back and doesn't seem to worry much, about anything. lets be honest, northern has a shit ton of small cities nobody knows about so: he's tiny. 5'7, to be exact. he's still somehow intimidating (probably cause he could bash your head against a wall at any given time). he has mixed political opinions, like he usually just goes for either or. by this point, he doesn't really care anymore and it gives him a headache. nevertheless, he wants the lockdown to be over already so he could just go straight back to traveling. he really likes traveling! and being with his friends and being chaotic in general. he likes to make fun of his twin sister a lot, and i mean in any way he can get. there's apparently a lot of forests in northern cali so he absolutely loves climbing trees and staying there for hours. it's actually one of the places he feels safest in. he gets snow pretty often so it's not exactly scary to him, but he loves dragging his siblings out when it does snow if they happen to be in the area.

Bay Area
her name is Bailey. she's the second youngest in her family. she's usually the one to, atleast attempt, to try and break up the fights between Norton and Soleil. she's sort of aggressive, but most of the time is just vibing. except for when she has road rage. don't let her drive just- just don't. she isn't used to the cold at ALL and definitely prefers the heat. she likes going to the beach, as she is the bay area, and doesn't like when it's cloudy or raining or worst case scenario (for her atleast), snowing. it means she has to be locked away inside which she doesn't like. due to all of these reasons, Bailey had to take a hard pass when asked to move with her siblings to Washington, DC (assuming that's where everything takes place). she still talks to all of them, but just wasn't ready to leave her home and everything behind. she's 5'5, but like her older brother she can and will be intimidating. in fact, she just might be the most intimidating out of all of them.

(thank you sssleepyjellyyy  for telling me about northern and the bay area because i didn't know jack shit about either 🧍‍♀️) (im from central don't blame me)

Southern California
her name is Soleil. her twin brother is north (Norton) who she's always trying to outsmart in some sort of way. there's days where she loves the popularity she gets and there's days where she absolutely hates it. she's very active socially and physically, and is definitely an extrovert. she's very creative and loves going outside of the box, and might actually just be a bit (a lot) of a theatre kid. she adores theatre and is constantly going to see plays, musicals, and such. she has a ton of playbills from the ones she's seen. she's mainly nice to her siblings, might bet a bit cocky or sarcastic, but never fully mean unless there's a bad situation. hell, even to her twin brother. they sure do love arguing with eachother but most of the time they don't mean the things they say. she doesn't really like being known mostly for los angeles, and wants people to also see her for other cities in the southern area of california. she's 5'8, and loves that she's the taller than Norton (and tallest out of the family in general, besides California)

Central California
i bet you forgot there was a central too huh— don't worry, they all do. her name is Celine. she's usually the one that's left out of her siblings, being the one that's known the least and is actually mostly forgotten. she's gotten used to people rarely ever talking about her, and doesn't mind it as much as it used to. still, it's like a stab to the heart when people remember everyone but her. because of this she's usually quiet and doesn't try and interact with others much. whenever she meets new people, she's nice but mostly shy. she acts a bit like toko fukawa in THH, if you know who that is, but not to an extent. (still probably a toko kinnie between you and me lol) anyways, once you get to know her more she 1. is genuinely surprised 2. will reveal her true colors. no, she's not a secret villain that's plotting to take over the entire united states- she turns out to be genuinely fun to be around. she's a lot more playful and impulsive and energetic than she first seems. she's 5'3, and can sometimes do things that scares you but isn't usually full on intimidating.

—————————————————————————

it's 12:47 am as i finish writing this 😁 anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed! originally i was going to draw them and show what they looked like in this chapter but art block go brrrr and i didn't wanna wait any longer to post this. it isn't proofread, so please point out if anything's wrong!

that's all for now, take it easy guys gals and nonbinary pals-
peace out!