Author's Note.

I want to say something before someone accuses me.

I am NOT plagiarizing Love in the Mask (it's a Korean comic). I only was inspired by it so the scenes are different, ALL OF THEM.

The characters might be similar but that still doesn't mean I'm copying. Also, I do not own these pics except I changed their eye or hair color.

You new readers might not know these characters but I'll tell which is same but different.

Alex/Hyun-bin: Both of them had a cruel life and lived as a bodyguard (although Hyun-bin was brought while Alex just came to the house) but Alex kills her enemies while Hyun-bin protects Yae-ha.

Sarah/Yae-ha: Both are kind, treats their bodyguard like a sibling, a bit of a selfish princess. Apparently, Yae-ha is in love with Yun-ha (Jake) but Sarah...well she might be but not totally and she sneaks out sometime.

Jake/Yun-ha: Jake never drunk drive and killed anyone. Yun-ha did which resulted his mother, older brother, and his girlfriend's death (Ga-hyun older sister). Yun-ha never liked girls (but had a crush on Ga-hyun's sister) anymore and his guilt made him recklessly start a gang and fighting whether he's hurt or not. Jake on the other hand made a gang because- (sorry that's in the main story) and he loves girls (player ~_~). Both of them have one thing in common but that's a secret ;)

Zach/Chi-ho: Both are gang members and friends with Jake/Yun-ha. ...Uh, yeah that's it. ~_~

Nicky/Ga-hyun: Ever since young, both are in love with Jake/Yun-ha, but knew the guys (secretly) only love their older sister which made them resent her. Although they can never be together both are part of the gang and destroys anyone who's closely involved with Jake/Yun-ha because of their one-sided obsession (except Ga-hyun soon got over her feelings, Nicky, hmm...). 

Jessica/Ga-hee: Older sister to Nicky/Ga-hyun. Both of them are girlfriend's to Jake/Yun-ha's older brother but difference is that the comic they died while mine isn't. Both are sweet like an angel.

Stephen/Hyung (means older brother since there's no name in the comic): In the comic the brother got into a coma after the accident but eventually died. My story isn't. Both are boyfriend to Jessica/Ga-hee.

Sarah/Yae-ha's grandpa: Both are evil and used Alex. In the comic Yae-ha's grandpa blames his old friend for the death of Yae-ha's parents and so the two (what once buddies) are enemies. Mine doesn't, he's just greedy.

I would like to thank Han Yu-rang for creating this awesome comic (make a sequel!) and please watch the video for your curious eyes.

Thank you and enjoy reading! ^v^/