My original summary.

Hey guys author here! Gosh, I didn't think the summary was still like bad and confusing (my apologies! >.<).

Anyway, I put a new summary and as for the old and original, here it is!

There are rules which I must simply follow and only three are most important. 

Break them and I won't survive.

1. Always stay near miss Caswell.

2.You mustn't reveal your true gender unless you're at the hospital.

3. NEVER fall in love.

Meet Alex (aka Alexandria) a teenage bodyguard whose job is to protect Sarah the richest teen girl that every gangsters want for ransom. As a child, Alex was a orphan slave but after some tragic event Sarah's grandfather planned to keep Alex only for one condition... Hide her identity and sworn to only watch Sarah.As a new year for high school is approaching, Alex's mission is just the usual task, no friends, no distractions. But fate was about to change for her.Will she keep up with the whole deceiving facade within her life? Can she keep up her pace or kicked out of the street for good? And who will she choose? Alexandria or... Alex Masker.

My 2nd (with help of HazelClaireIvy and Alicia18b)

She could never reveal her identity if she wanted to survive.

Alexandria (a.k.a Alex Masker) has one mission by the deals and order from Mr. Jack. She has to protect Sarah, his only granddaughter whose the richest teenager out there, from being kidnapped by gangsters from around the world for ransom. This means she can't have any distractions.

Life is a slice of bad luck for Alex, but fate suddenly changes after attending a new school at the start of a new year.

Can she hold up the charade? Can she keep up the pace? What identity of hers will she choose?