Ch. 8

A/N: Hey readers! Before you guys start reading I want to give a quick shout-out to @talkingflowers and @linahanson for accepting Alex Masker for readers who want to know the story (wattys only) even though I PM you guys hehe... ^_^

Check out the Wattys2015 ENTITLED and Wattys2015 Elevator Pitch if you want to check out the other Watty stories including me!

___________________________________________

Jake's POV

Damn it! This is the most humiliating of my entire life! I, Jake Pierceman, have lost to a puny runt that isn't a laughing matter anymore! I mean it has to be a joke, right? Or maybe I'm in some surreal dream and in reality I'm in my bedroom sleeping all day. Frustrated, I pounded the wall so hard with my fist to blow some steam off, blotch of purple bruise appeared on my knuckles causing me to yelp in pain. I bitterly groaned while soothing the area where it hurts. Thank god no one saw me, better yet, thank god no one founded me. 

After we crossed the finish line my supportive fans killed off their cheering voices and gave a doubtful look that set the uncertainty whether I was worthy enough to be worshiped by them like how they always use to. So I turned my back and left the track fields and everyone behind, farther away until I was beside the right side of the school building.

Grrr, this whole problem is his fault! Since the day he first came here to school, he's the symbol of trouble for me which I thought being part of the gang might consider putting an interest on him but instead he downright refused my offer and blatantly walks away from me as if my reputation meant absolutely nothing to that kid! God I'm really pissed! In all my years I've never met someone whose acting the exact copy of...what's that old movie? Something about termites? Well you get the ideal anyway.

I was the king of this school doing whatever I want, whatever I get, all because I earned my rights as the leader of an infamous group who fought guys from other schools (as I've said, not illegal stuff). I was highly respected, depended, the main man to call for help but he ruined it! Now they going to think Jake the legend is just simply Jake the normal, all because of him! 

There are three people on my hate list and one of them includes Alex (yeah, I forgotten and now I just remember. Bite me). Starting from third place is Stephen (my only older brother), my dad, and none other than Alex (Congrats!). You already know about Alex but you're wondering why my own family is in that list? Because I loathe them.

My dad is one of those top notch business man that the company (don't ask what it is, I don't know and I don't care) entitled him CEO. He's diligent, wealthy, and treats his workers well but same time he can be strict and demanding to them. Is he a good father or at least a family man? Hell no! Just that Leo (my dad's name) paid a lot of money to this school for my education (and rules restriction in case this troublemaker wrecks havoc) doesn't mean he cares his own son. People have been fooled by his fake smile, personality, and thinks his parenting skills must be great since I acted as the "obedient child". Beneath his facade, only I know the real Leo by gazing into his dark cerulean eyes and told they reflected jaded but mostly resentment. 

Five years we both held a grudge towards each other and it's too late for forgiveness or say "I'm sorry". Five years where I had no intention to kill that person. Five years was only an accident and twelve year old me regrets fighting her over a trivial thing, for pushing her downstairs and witnessed puddles of her blood, her eyes that were once brown replaced soulless gray.

"There you are Jake!" Someone snapped out of my unpleasant reverie and relieved I was saved by an angelic voice that I longed for many years. Jessica.

"Jessi, what are you doing here?" I asked softly. She still looked beautiful in her cheerleader uniform or even plain clothes. I could just watch her all day and see her smiling brightly, removing my worries away. Yeah, that's right, I'm irrevocably in love with her. You could even say I'm obsessed like how Nicky felt about me. Jessi and I grew up together-along with Nicky and Stephen (blah blah blah), we hang around a lot and she understands me better out of everyone else I know. Five years ago when the incident happened Jessi (who was thirteen that time) came rushing forth to my house and she was the only person who comforted me while everyone sees a murderous child. Jessica was Jessica. Sweet, innocent, naturally unafraid of me, she can get annoyed if I done something to piss her off. Jessica meant the whole world to me and nothing can change that!