"Oh yeah she wanted all the kids there" Kelly said eating popcorn

"Well pack you and the girls clothes we going to paris" B said talking her things to the car

"Oh shit okay" Kelly said going to her car to her house.

(The Next Day)

"Come on y'all" Kelly yelled to the car from the jet. Everyone got out the car and I to the jet

"This is nice" Solange husband said sitting by the window.

"Yep" Solange said getting her kids in sits

Everyone was strap down and the jet Headed to paris. Form NewYork.

Onika🌻

Nicki ran down the steps of her motel to catch the bus. Quinn had a melt down because she wanted to button up her shirt. But couldn't get it right so she had a break down, so she didn't want me to do her hair.

 But couldn't get it right so she had a break down, so she didn't want me to do her hair

I talk her into trying again and she got it right. I did her hair and we was out the door but I was going to be an hour late.

I got in the first bus and headed to work. I walked in with Quinn.

"Um sorry Nic but the boss is here so Quinn can't go in the back." The manger said.

"But I can't leave her at the front by herself" Nicki said not what to do.

"Um I'm so sorry but please think of something" the manger said and walked away.

"Fuck" Nicki whisper to herself

"Come on baby we have to go back home" Nicki said picking Quinn up

"But what about work Mommy" Quinn asked putting her face in her Mommy neck

"I'll come tomorrow and take you tomorrow and take you to daycare" Nicki said walking to the bus stop

They made it back to the motel. Nicki undressed Quinn and put her down for a nap.

Knock.....knock

Nic got up to see how was at the door it was the onwrer of the motels

"You have to pay 500 dollars by Sunday or get out" he said bluntly then walked away.

Nicki sat at the end of the bed and cried.  Quinn woke up to her Mommy crying. She sat in your lap and wiped her tears. "It's okay Mommy you strong, brave, beautiful and smart" Quinn said. ~I always tell her this and she say it to herself in the mirror every morning~