"How much clothes do you have now?"Taeyong questioned as he closed the front door.

"Probably enough to rival Johnny's closet. Bangtan gave me a black card, and since I was stuck at home I had time for online shopping. I still have clothes in my room at the Bangtan house."Yeonmi explained.

"We're gonna need to turn a supply closet into your closet."Taeyong mentioned, "now do you want to go to your room or eat breakfast?"

"How about I go wake everyone up and surprise them?"Yeonmi suggested.

"Wake up 99 line and younger, everyone else came home late so they need more sleep. Jeno is in the basement working out for when you want to see him."

Yeonmi nodded her head and went upstairs, leaving her luggages at the stairs. From what Taeyong told her over text, everyone had their name on their room door, so it should be fairly easy for her to figure out which rooms to go into and which rooms to not.

She made her way around and found herself at Jaemin and Jeno's room. She opened the door slowly and closed it quietly. Looking into the room, there were two beds on either side of the room, and one of the beds was empty.  Yeonmi went to the occupied bed and saw a sleeping Jaemin.

"Yah, wake up."Yeonmi dropped her voice a bit before shaking Jaemin to wake up.

"Jeno-ah, I love you but I want to sleep and not work out."Jaemin mumbled, not bothering to open his eyes and turned away from her.

"I sound like Jeno?"Yeonmi asked in her normal voice.

It took Jaemin a second to process what he heard, and when he did he opened his eyes. He turned to his side to see Yeonmi and his eyes widened even further.

"YEONMI! Oh my god you're actually here!"Jaemin shouted at the top of his lungs..

He pulled her onto his bed and hugged her tightly, snuggling his head into her neck. It had been too long, and he missed his best friend. To anyone else this would seem weird, but to them it was like second nature. Jaemin couldn't believe that she was back.

"I missed you too Jaemin."Yeonmi whispered to him and hugged him back.

"You were gone for so long."Jaemin pouted as he let go of her.

"I know, but I'm back now and I'm not leaving."Yeonmi told him as the two of them got out of his bed.

Suddenly the door whipped open and both of them turned their heads. In walked a sleepy Renjun who was rubbing his eyes.

"Jaemin, what are you yelling about this early in the morning? You woke me up and got me scolded by Doyoung hyung because he thought I was yelling."Renjun complained.

"Good morning Renjun."Yeonmi smiled.

It also took Renjun a second to process who was in front of him, and when he realized it was Yeonmi he smiled and went over to give her a hug.

"Took you long enough to come back."

Yeonmi only smiled as she hugged him back. When they let go of one another, Renjun ruffled her hair, getting an instant scold from Yeonmi. She got back at him by pinching his cheek.

"Okay, so who's going to tell me where Lucas' room is?"

Renjun grabbed her wrist and led the way. It was only down the hall, but Renjun took her there anyways. He gave her one last smile before heading back to his room to get ready for the day, there was no way for him to go back to sleep knowing that Yeonmi was back.

Yeonmi did the same thing as she did before when opening the door. This time she had to be really quiet since Jungwoo was sleeping on one side of the room. Yeonmi tip-toed over to Lucas' bed, and leaned over him slightly. She placed her hand over Lucas' mouth, to prevent him from screaming or shouting, and before she could wake him up Lucas shot open his eyes and grabbed her arm.