Chapter 35:Truth Untold

Guys, serious note here.

Don't ever think you can't talk to anyone about your problems. Reach out for help. Talk to your friends, your family, your peers if you're struggling mentally.

You are not alone!

I say this here because recently a bad thing happened to someone I know, and the past week has been a huge emotional roller coaster. It's been hard for me to focus during remote learning, and I had mental breakdowns(3x) because I got frustrated over math(yeah it's dumb ik).

This being said, if you ever need anyone to talk to please dm me. We all struggle when our thoughts are falling all over the place, and that's okay.

You are loved and cared for remember that💚

I've had the ending of this chapter written for the past 2 weeks, and I was not planning on writing this big message at the beginning(but I thought it would be important after recent events); so please don't take the ending as something random.

Enjoy the chapter you wonderful people, it's intense and crazy so just go along with it.

||

"I've come to get my sister of coure!"He sounded way too happy.

"Like hell you are!"Jaemin shouted back.

"Kyungtae, do yourself a favor and leave before we shoot."Taeyong warned.

"Go ahead, shoot, but if you do I have a whole squad of suicide bombers right out the door."

Renjun moved to Yeonmi's side, checking if she was alright. Her breathing was heavy, and tears were forming in her eyes. It had been half a year since she last saw her brother, and her memories were not fond ones. The last thing she wanted was to go back, but she didn't want to cause them any trouble.

"Get the hell out of here!"Jaemin yelled, he was not having any of it. He had been waiting so long to get back at him.

"Give me Yeonmi and I'll leave you guys alone."

It was a stalemate. Shoot Kyungtae, and everyone dies. Let him have Yeonmi, and risk the chance of her dying and never getting her back. Sure, to anyone else one life for many would be preferable, but they were all stubborn; and they weren't about to lose. The room was silent, with only the sound of their breathings.

"Kyungtae, why are you doing this?"Yeonmi hysterically shouted at him, startling everyone.

Kyuntae laughed like a maniac in response.

"Why? Because my life ended the day you were born!"He shouted at her, "Mom and Dad no longer cared about me, they only cared about you. Our aunts, uncles, and cousins praised you like a god because you were a prodigy. I was forgotten!"

Yeonmi stood up, with Renjun's help. She looked her brother in the eye, glaring bullets. It had been half a year since she last saw him, but a lot has changed since then. She knew how to fight back now, and she was no longer scared. Her whole life had been flipped around that one night, and she had been through so much since then.

"So what?"Yeonmi retorted, "are you gonna cry?"She mocked.

Yeonmi took a few steps forward, walking closer to her older brother. Kyungtae actually took a step backwards, a bit shocked by her sudden confidence against him. Everyone else had their eyes widened, what was she doing?

"Guys, be on alert. Yeonmi left her gun behind."Renjun whispered.

"She what?"Mark whispered back, looking at where Yeonmi had been to see her gun on the ground.