Chapter 31:Problems

Short story time:
I got to watch the SuperM Tiger Inside MV during the incorrect premiere time, and it was hilarious because the video went private half way while I was watching it.

Imma be honest I haven't been keeping up that much, since a lot of my focus is currently on (G)I-DLE because Neverland are all my mutuals twitter, so I didn't actually know when the MV was suppose to be released.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and remember to vote and comment!

||

A week passed since Marks and Yeonmi's moment of intimacy. They continued like normal, only being close and touchy when in the comforts of their rooms. Outside of their rooms, they were just close friends like they were in high school.

Mark didn't want to push anything like he did that one night, so he was waiting for Yeonmi to push further than normal; he didn't want to seem overly aggressive. He wanted her, but he knew what she's been through, and wasn't going to push anything if she wasn't going to be comfortable.

Yeonmi was currently in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her, Jisung, Chenle, the 00, and 99 line. All of them except Jisung and Chenle were going to the Garden for important business. Even though they were assigned responsibilities and jobs, the adults found it easier to keep them together and fill in wherever they couldn't. Jaemin came down first, dressed and ready for his cup of death coffee.

As suspected, he instantly went to the coffee machine to make his signature drink of bitterness. It was still a surprise to all of them whenever they drank his coffee. Being courteous he made coffee for Yeonmi as well, of course making it to her taste and not his.

"Jaemin-ah, make me some coffee too."Jeno said as he walked down the staircase, the smell of coffee filled his nostrils as he descended.

"Why should I?"

"Because you love me."That excuse didn't work this time, "I'll admit that I like you."Jeno suggested as he made his way to Jaemin.

"You don't need to, I already know."Jaemin laughed as he prepared to make Jeno's coffee.

"Hyung me too!"Jisung shouted as he ran downstairs in his school uniform.

"Park Jisung, go drink your orange juice. Also, don't forget to bring your textbook again. It's almost summer break for you and you need to pass the test."Jaemin instructed.

Jisung sighed in defeat and grabbed his textbook off the dining table, to shove into his backpack, before going into the kitchen to get orange juice. Jaemin rolled his eyes as he watched Jisung trudge through the kitchen solemnly. Yeonmi laughed at the sight. Since Jaemin and Jeno were wearing suits, it made Jisung look like their child.

The other boys made their way downstairs to eat, and Taeyong soon came downstairs to drive the youngest two to school. Eventually as the rest of them finished they made their way to the car key rack, and suddenly had the problem of who was going to drive; because none of them wanted to drive.

"I don't even have my license, so I can't drive."Yeonmi backed away from the rack instantly; even though Bangtan had taken her out to drive multiple times.

"I'm the worst driver."Haechan excused himself from them.

"I'm sure you guys don't trust me enough to drive you all."Lucas mentioned.

"I crashed a car this year."Mark backed away from the keys.

It was between Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin now. The three of them looked at one another, neither one of them having an actual excuse why they couldn't drive. They had to leave soon, otherwise they'd be majorly late. Being mature, Renjun grabbed the car keys and began walking away. The others cheered and followed behind him.