Chaoter 27:Family is Everything

Happy Mark Lee Day guys!

Enjoy the second chapter of the week
-Celine❤️

||

It was the beginning of April. The sun was shining bright, and everyone basically had the day off. Yeonmi continued the back and forth "seducing" with Mark, and he would sometimes play along; of course all of this happened when no one else was around. It was playful teasing and flirting.

It got dangerous sometimes, and very risky. For instance, last night, Mark walked into Yeonmi's room shirtless and waited for her to notice. However, Yeonmi was too busy watching a drama in bed to even notice. Mark stayed there leaning against the wall, watching the drama with her. Then one of the steamier scenes appeared on screen.

(Y'all for reference it's that scene from ep.13 of What's Wrong with Secretary Kim)

Yeonmi covered the bottom half of her face with the blanket in reaction to it. Mark smirked at her reaction, because how could she be doing all those things and be affected by a scene like that? The scene finished, and that was when he made the move.

"Wanna recreate that scene?"He asked, and Yeonmi almost jumped out of her bed from shock.

"Aish, you ruined it. Get out!"Mark looked at her in shock, he was expecting her to play along.

He just stood there, inching slowly closer to the bed, trying to urge something out of her. Yeonmi wasn't having it, she just wanted to watch the rest of the drama. She got out of bed and started pushing him towards the bathroom door to get him out.

Mark smirked and quickly turned the whole situation around. He grabbed a hold of her shoulders and pushed her into the wall, blocking her like he did once before. There he went in for a full on kiss, one that was long awaited. It was all passion from then on, for a couple minutes actually, but Yeonmi stopped it all before it got out of hand, because Mark was really about to go all the way.

"Stop,"Yeonmi tells him through the kiss.

"I don't want to,"he said in a slight baby voice.

"Stop, I mean it."Yeonmi pushed him backwards and he let her do so.

"Yeonmi-."

"Too close, go to your room."

And that was the end of that night. It left them both completely bothered, but they couldn't do anything else about it. It was just a game at the moment, and if either one of them fell in it would be like losing; they both of course hate losing. Yeonmi woke up that day, a little later since she stayed up to finish the drama.

It was almost 12 actually, but since she had the day off it didn't really matter. She got ready for the day, just planning to look somewhat decent for any surprises. By the time she got downstairs her normal apples to eat were all gone, not to mention the fridge was eighty percent empty. Taeyong was just sitting at the counter, looking through some papers, he didn't even notice she was there yet.

"Taeyong, can I walk to the market?"Yeonmi asks him.

"Why do you need to go to the market?"He questions back looking at her.

"I want to buy some fruit."She responded with a smile.

Taeyong only smiled back at her and pulled out his wallet to give her some money.