Chapter 10:Moving In

They arrived back home and quickly entered the house with Yeonmi's things. She didn't have many things, but it's enough for her.

"Hyung, what room is she taking over, are we emptying one of the storage rooms or something?"Jeno asked as they entered the house.

"In Jisung's room."

"What about my room?"Jisung asked as he walked towards the door.

"Yeonmi is taking over your room"

"Of all the rooms in the house, she's taking my room?"

"The third and second floor are for bedrooms, what happens if someone breaks in and Yeonmi is alone and can't shout for help because she's down here."

"Where do I sleep then?"

"With Chenle."Ten answers while walking down the stairs.

"I am not-."

"Chill it, Jisung. Everyone helped move all your stuff to Chenle's room; including your bed. Don't worry, it's not like we're forcing you to sleep with him."Jaehyun explains.

"Jesus, choose your words better Jaehyun. Chenle has one of the biggest rooms so everything is fine. Your beds are like a foot apart though."Kun further explains while heading downstairs.

"Johnny is building your new bed frame, Yeonmi, he's up there with Jungwoo."

Who's Jungwoo?

"It's pretty late. Anyone hungry?"Taeyong asks, already pulling out ingredients.

"Don't have to ask me twice."Lucas says from the living room.

"Didn't you have a mission?"Mark asks confused as to why his best friend was at home.

"Someone set out a hit for my target and they got to them before I could even leave the house."

"Do not talk about that now."Jaemin instructs them. He didn't want Yeonmi hearing these morbid things just yet. "Let's bring Yeonmi's stuff to Jisung's old room.

Yeonmi picked up her luggage and tried to follow Jaemin upstairs, but was stopped. Haechan placed a hand on her shoulder, and Jeno took the luggage from her.

"You can see the room after dinner, they're still putting your bed in. Along with there's a slightly bad surprise awaiting for you. Just wait down here with Lucas."Renjun says to her before the Dreamies carried her stuff upstairs.

Yeonmi made her way to Lucas's side and look a seat next to him. They only caught up with one another for all the time that they hadn't seen each other. Since the area was nice and open you could see from the kitchen to the living room, and to the dining room.

*In Mandarin "Wong Yukhei! How many times do I have to tell you not to eat my snacks?"A shout came from upstairs

*In Mandarin "You're a fat boy, you don't need that many snacks!"

Sicheng suddenly came downstairs and continued to argue with Lucas in Mandarin.

"Yeonmi what are they arguing about?"Jaehyun asked.

"Lucas took Sicheng's snacks, and now they're arguing about who's fat."

A noise was heard from down the hall, which alarmed Yeonmi. Taeyong and Jaehyun turned to her is confusion.

Why would a small noise scare her?

"I wouldn't worry, there are other members. 18 live here while another 3 live in our safe home, they keep the place neat."Taeyong informs her as he cooks.