A New Mission

A/N: HULLO!!!!!!!! fellow naru-tards :)

     yeah...about thao being a chiken even though she is an anbu, well she technically did get kinda demoted to an assistant teacher XD

   i dunno i just tried to stray away from a mary sue oc ;-;

____________________

 *Recap:

   I watched as he fell to the ground, his hands bleeding rapidly. I dove forward getting in between Sho's father and Obito. I stood up and frowned, regaining my posture. "How dare you stand before me, KNEEL!" He charged forward again, but I ducked under and caught the katana, guiding it with my hands out of his and to the floor. 

   "Never. I have my honor, Where's yours?"

____________________ 

   *Sho's P.O.V. 

   I heard the clanging of a kunai resound through the room. I ran even faster down the hall. My heavy footsteps going thud thud thud. And my breathing quickening. I looked from side to side until my eyes lay on the screen door of my dad's office. I swung out my hand, crushing the parchment I held against the frame of the screen door as I pushed the door aside to see my father facing Thao. Thao, although, didn't seem scared.

   It's like she the manin front of her who was 2 times her hieght and weight with a big sharp sword was a short skinny frail old man with a balloon animal. I almost chuckled at the though I caught myself in time and called out instead, "STOP!" I rushed forward, standing before my father. "THere is no reason for this."

   "There is always a reason for death when a Kouga is involved." Father gave me a stone hard glare. "If you defy me and my logic I will not hesitate to hurt you."

   "Then the Uchiha clan goes down in ash and flith." My dad looked taken a back at the truth and venom traced in my words. I straightened and pulled my enraged face into a emotionaless one. I effortlessly tossed the piece of parchment at him.

   He shook out of his trance and caught the little piece of paper. He opened up the scroll and read it. His eyes widening as he did. As his eyes continued to scan until the very end of the reuest he cleared his throat and rolled the parchment up, looking my dead in the eye.

   "I see, if the Hokage warrants it she shall stay." He looked uncomfortable losing, but he continued, "and I allow this mission to partake...Good luck." He cleared his throat and turned, sheating his sword and walking out.

   My mouth was left in a open-mouthed grin. I hear Thao walking up beside me. From the corner of my eyes I see her hand lift up to my chin. He frowned as she gently clothes my mouth. "It's not the time to grin...at least not yet." She looked over her shoulder and I followed her gaze.

   My eyes widened and I rushed to Obito's side. "How did this happen?!" I reached for the pouch I had mounted on my belt and took out gauze. 

   Just as I was about to wrap his hands Thao stopped me. I looked up at her to see her shake her head. I sat back and watched as she did hand signs. Her hands glowed a bright green as she pressed her hands against Obito. 

   After a few minutes she let out a relived sigh and sat back, the cuts on Obito's hands seemed to have disapeared into oblivion.

   I poked his cheek and he swatted my hand away, groaning. He then pushed himself up with his palms but then winced and fell back down. Thao gave out a small yelp and looked at me. "I think the new tissue skin is still too vunerable and pressure will reopen the wound, you should---"

   "But didn't you just heal him?"

   "I'm not the greatest at medical ninjutsu. I only got to look at the hand signs and that was basically it. I'm surprise I was even able to heal him!" 

   "You sure you are an ANBU?"

   "Hm...I didn't really complete my training. It seems that Danzo wanted a Kouga under his command...I'm guessing he convinced the council to agree and override the hokage. I've only been in a handful of missions and I was mainly just support... Jeez, I'm horrible."  

   I shut my mouth and avoided looking at her. "Well, you can always improve and work harder." Focusing on and guessing the rest of what she was going to say before I took out my guaze again. I ripped off a piece with my mouth and gave that to her. Then we both started to wrap his hands.

   "Wha-What are you doing?" Obito seemed to still be in a daze from all the blood loss.

   "Taking precautions." I stated. I sat back on my calves as I looked to them both. Something suddenly popped up in my mind and I reached into my pocket to take out the same parchment I showed my father.

   "Oh yeah, Thao. I forgot to tell you, Obito, you, and me are going on a mission." 

   "Mission?" She titled her hea, her brow furrowed in what seemed to be curosity an confusion.

   I let out a chuckle as I lifted up the parchment. "It's a request that we go."

   "What's the mission? Why us?" 

   "That...I don't know. I just got the notice to go to the Hokages office. Come on lets go find out." 

__________________________________

     ooo mysteries lol

              happy holidays :)