Introduction >:)

A/N: .......oh no comment

                  ugh..sorry for mistakes in any kind of type. i don't like using honorifics in stories XD

__________________________

*Recap:

   Minato-sensei stood up and hopped down from the rock he was sitting on. He smiled, "Yup! And I'm Minato, nice to meet you, are you the new assistant the Hokage assigned to us?" She nodded. Rin stepped closer, sticking out a polite hand, but was interrupted by what would've been Obito's loud voice, "HEY!! IT'S YOU!!!!!"

   I was surprised, he knew her? I pretty much recognise everyone in the leaf village, and I've never seen her. I looked back to the new girl. "Ah, yes. Hello Uchiha." she didn't seem pleased to see him. I don't blame her. Minato-sensei laughed nervously, trying to relieve the tension building up between the two.

__________________________

 *Rin's P.O.V. 

   I looked between the girl and Obito-kun. I wonder how they knew each other...they don't seem to get along well. I jumped out of my thoughts when someone grabbed my hand and shook lightly. I turned my head, startled, to see the girl, I couldn't see her face behind her mask so I couldn't tell what she was thinking. "I'm sorry did I startle you?" I pulled my hand back.

   "N-No! I mean, yes...but it doesn't mean anything!" I waved my arms in front of my smiling sheepishly. It isn't like me to get so easily flustered like this...usually that's Obito's job. I took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm Rin, what's you're name?" I smiled up at her, even though we were about the same height. 

   "Oh, my name's Thao...Kouga," her voice seemed to e more emotional at the end. Like there was a back story to her ast name, a dreaded one it seemed like. Minato-sensei seemed to perk up at this, a bit surprised. 

   "Kouga...you're part of the Kouga clan?" She nodded solemly. He murmured something under his breath that no one but Kakashi-kun and Thao-chan seemed to hear. Thao-chan seemed to tense at what'd he said.

   "I'm the only one left, but otherwise you're comment was right, Minato-sensei." she spoke with a bitter but lonely tone. This made my smile falter.

   "HEY! DON'T TALK TO SENSEI LIKE THAT----OOF." In a whir of fast movements Thao-chan had Obito-kun pinned to the tree. They were positioned so that Thao-chan held his wrists together above his head. they were also really close. And I'm guessing Obito-kun notice because he was blushing furiously. He finally manged to think to kick out his legs, suprisingly hitting her in the gut, and sending her back a few feet. 

   She stood up like nothing happened. I looked to see what Minato would do, he didn't move an inch. Was he seriously going to not stop this? I averted my attenion back to thao-chan as she dusted her self off.

   She took out a scroll from her backpack, and I found myself becoming tense. Was she really going to hurt Obito-kun? He neared towards her doing hand signs. Soon he sent a huge fireball at her, Which she just jumped to avoid. In fact, it seemed like she was standing on the fireball.

   She jumped until she was above Obito-san, still wielding the scroll. she disappeared and reappeared behind him, scroll gone. I was about to scream for him to look back, but she had already hit him upside the head with a thick-spined heavy looking textbook. "Che." She opened up the book and started reading, beside him. I was completely and utterly stunned. Even Kakashi-kun was a bit wide-eyed.

   *Thao's P.O.V. 

   I looked up from my book when I felt people's stares on me. "Yes?" I rose an eyebrow, even though I know they couldn't see it. Minato cleared his throat, getting ready to speak. I faced him.

   "Well, Thao, why don't you give a proper introduction, and take off the mask so we can see your face?" He smiled at me. I contemplated the idea, I mean, I see no harm in doing just that.

   I nodded and untied my mask in the back, letting the mask fall into my hand and disappear in a puff of smoke. I looked back up at them and plastered on a small smile. "Well, I don't really know what to say."

   "Likes, dislikes, pet peeves, age...things like that." I nodded my head thinking.

   "Well, you all know my name and face now. My pet peeves...well, I guess it's when people kill for pleasure, or for no good reason. Oh! Or when people judge a person based on rumors or their clan name. That could also go under dislikes. My likes? Well if I had any I guess I'd say friends and family, but I don't so I guess I like food. Food is good for comfort. Um...oh, I'm 13 years old. I reached my goal to become an anbu/medical ninja already, so yeah. I can be considered a prodigy."

   Kakashi and Minato nodded. Minato seemed to be in thought, the way his left hand supported his right arm, which had the hand that held up his chin. Rin and Obito looked at me suprised. "You've never had a family or any friends?"

   I gave them a sad smile. "My friends...no ones reached out to me, saying I'm a monster, or ignoring me completely. My family, they all died when I was three." I nodded firmly frowning.

   Obito took a stepp closer raising an eyebrow, "Your family...all dead? How?"

   I looked at the ground. Man, this grass is so pretty, it's just a green and clean cut..... Eventually, I found my words,"I honestly don't know. The Hokage erased my memories, said it was to scaring for a three year old to take. When I think about it now, I only remember the color red." I shifted uncomfortably as they continued to looked at me. I usually don't act like this, but when it came to my past....I just...I don't know my mind breaks down and I can't-I can't be....me.

__________________________

i'm not quite sure if that last part made sense XD

                     anyone have guesses on why she only sees red when

                                she thinks back 10 years ago, about her clan being murdered? O.o? 

well. COMMENT VOTE AND FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T  ^^

                                                                     thanks for the support x1