Where Do I Go?

A/N: dayum ANOTHER chapter. you guys sure are spoiled lol XD

                      lets make this one good, ne?

_____________________________

 *Recap:

   "I won't hurt her, if that's what you were thinking." My face darkened in all seriousness. He visibly gulped and nodded, walking off. I approched the girl catiously.

                 Thao...Kouga. Her name......sounds familiar.

 *Thao's P.O.V. 

    This guy...why am I nervous? Why is my heart racing a thousand beats a minute? Why does it feel like I know him? I looked away as he started to walk towards me, Obito walking away from us.

____________________________ 

 *Thao's P.O.V. 

   He crouched down until he sat down next to me on the ground, picking up my anbu mask again. I watched with my brow creased as he started to fit the pieces back together again. "So..." he never took his eyes off the mask as he spoke, "why didn't you fight back?" 

   I stayed silent, comtemplately thinking why I didn't, why I couldn't. I instead watched as he set his index finger on fire and start to weild the mask back together, making it look like it was never broken. I looked up as I thought more. "I-I didn't want to."

   He looked up from my mask and swiftly gave it back to me, not looking at me through the whole process. INstead he perfferred the ground. "You would rather have died?"

   I looked solemly  to the ground. "I deserved it didn't I?"

   "On what terms?"

    I huffed, "Living." I looked up at the stars as the cool wind blew through my  hair.

   "Living, that's all?" I nodded sharply, putting my mask back on.

   "That what they've always acused my of. Living, I must die because I am a Kouga and therefore worthless." He looked at me dead in the eye for the very first time. He eyes were glazed over and teary, like he was remembering something. 

   He smiled sadly, letting out a short breath, "Just cause you're a Kouga, huh?" I nodded. That's when I felt myself being pressed against the wall behind me, the guy who saved meholding my shoulders in place, our foreheads touching. "W-Wha---"

   "Don't think like that. In truth, humans like us are terrified, ok? They're terrified of you, so they bully you to make you seem weak. Just because you are you, just because you are better, doesn't mean you shouldn't live. That'd be stupid of you." He let go of me, stepping back, giving me a lopsided grin. But in a slipt second he seemed to be realizing he was talking to a complete stranger and that grin straightened up into a a lazy smirk. "Well, I'm pretty sure that's enough of me harassing and lecturing you. Why don't we start with the basics. Hi, my name is Sho Uchiha. Could I ask why are you here?"

   "Thao Kouga. I now have to live here."

                (A/N: i'd love to stop it here but i'll go on.....^^") 

   "And where exactly is here?" 

   "I'm not to sure, where'd the past Kougas stay...before...that....and the contract/deal?"

   "Oh, there. I can show you." He streched out his hand, took mines and pulled me up. "This way please~"

   He turned, walking through the gate. I hesitated, which he seemed to notice. He looked back motioning for me to follow him. "It's not that hard to walk right? Just to steps."

   I gave him a deadpan look, which he couldn't see because of my mask. I quickly walked up the steps catching up  to him. He continued to walk, giving me a tour and turning corners, avoiding actually going into the buildings before we came into a section with a cluster of old fashioned cottages with a koi pond in the middle.

   Most of them, maybe all, looked like they were abandoned for years, which they were. Some of the windows were cracked and shattered. Some of the rooves were caved in, broken, others had charred tips and edges, some had swords, kunai, shuriken, all sorts of weapons were scattered all over the place. There were patches in the ground were the grass looked brunt. I walked closer looking arond, there wasn't any decent houses to live in, none at all. And I have very low standards.

   I saw Sho following behind me, looking at our surrounding. "Am I expected to live in this?"

   "I-I guess so... can ask me dad if you could stay somewhere else."

   "If you want...." I sat down at the edge of the pond, brushing my fingertips agaisnt the cool water. It was the only thing that seemed to be untouched by destruction. 

   "We can go ask now, he should be here now."

   I looked up, "Ok." I stood up, brushing myself off and following him into a building. Through the screen door I could see a man's shadow hovering over a candle, and some slanted rectangle resting on the table, my guess is a framed picture. I walked one more step before Sho stuck out his hand blocking me. I looked towards him while he pressed his index finger to his lips. 

   "Stay here. I'm going in." I nodded as he went in, sitting down across from the screen door.

 *Sho's P.O.V. 

   I careflly opened the door, walking inside and gingerly sitting next to my father, who payed no attention to me, only the picture. I followed his gaze to find the one picture of my mom we had left. I quickly realized he was reminising and in a bad mood. I can't talk to him now, especially about...Thao.

   I sighed softly, getting up and leaving. I faced Thao was shook my head. "He's in a bad mood, why don't you just sleep in my room or something?"

   "Eh? Are you sure abou that?"

   "It's fine. I'll sleep on the floor." She hesitated, but then nodded. I swear, her words, even her personality seems so familiar to me. Why is that?

                                    Maybe...maybe if I could just see her face.........

__________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!!! /robert xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol 

                                                ^fine fine jessica.

            so yeah, but you probably at the earliest won't see it till tomorrow. so yeah :/