Walk into the Past: Through Times of Bloodshed

A/N: was minato hokage before of during 'team minato'? cause i'm making it during XD (so later)

                                  i'm crying ;A; this story...thao...TT^TT oma

____________________________

Recap:

      And the fact, that someone actually admitted to liking me,

                         made a warm feeling burst within me, 

starting from.....

                          I touched where my heart was.

                                                                          ......here.

                                                   I finally feel loved again. And it feels good.

___________________________

*Obito's P.O.V.

   I looked up and immediately stopped laughing, heat flushing to my cheeks as I saw Thao, she was smiling. No, not one of those taunting/teasing 'is-that-all-you-got-bitch?' smiles, but a genuinely happy smile. It looked nice on her. I'd want to see it more often...if my stupid blush would go away that'd be good too.

   Minato crouched down next to me, "Obito, there's a time and place for everything. Blushing at a girl, is not the time."

His words took me by surprise and I felt my ears get red. I pouted and turned my head away from him. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU'RE GOING CRAZY. PFFT. I'M AN UCHIHA. UCHIHA'S DON'T BLUSH."

(A/N: following quotes [what was said] provided by my good friend and helper AkatsukiSweetheartMH XD [she has a kakashi story from when they're kids~check it out])

I felt all eyes on me. "What?!?" I willed the color and heat to swell down, not much but at least it was a little. I watched as Kakashi gave me an unimpressed look, Rin looking at me concerned or worried, and then Thao, that smirk was back on her face. She walked over, her smirk planted on her lips as she bent down, resting one hand on her knees and holding the other out for me to take.

I hesitantly took her hand and she heaved me up, but it was too fast for me to register. I tripped and fell on her, bring the both of us down. She grunted under me. "Gee, Obito you sure are fat." My face got red from embarrassment.

"S-Shut up." I got up off of her into the push up position, meaning I was hovering over her, which made me realize just how close we were. My mouth opened and closed, our distance making me flustered. The heat annoyingly rising to my cheeks again.

She smiled deviously, the type of smile that would make 10 ANBU follow you from a distance to see what you were up to. She inched closer, her breath on my lips. I gulped...was she going to...?

Her lips got closer as thoughts swirled in my mind and panic rose within me. She finally got to the point where our lips were practically brushing against each others. My eyes shut closed by themselves and my arms and legs became weak, since I was still in a position to do push ups.

*Thao's P.O.V.

                         Oh, I feel so bad....but this is going to be so good....