I'll Get Killed If I Compare You Two? PTTF! I Think NOT~

A/N: any more guesses on why she sees red?

____________________________

 *Recap:   

   Obito took a stepp closer raising an eyebrow, "Your family...all dead? How?"

   I looked at the ground. Man, this grass is so pretty, it's just a green and clean cut..... Eventually, I found my words,"I honestly don't know. The Hokage erased my memories, said it was to scaring for a three year old to take. When I think about it now, I only remember the color red." I shifted uncomfortably as they continued to looked at me. I usually don't act like this, but when it came to my past....I just...I don't know my mind breaks down and I can't-I can't be....me.

__________________________

*Obito's P.O.V. 

   She seems different, almost as if she was vulnerable. The expression on her face just made me want to do anything I could to save or help her. No one deserves to be like that, no matter who they are. I walked two steps forward but she backed away just as much. I let my outstretched hand drop to my side and pouted. She stepped forward, but hesitated. She sighed and looked at Minato-sensei, her facial expression turning blank.

   "Shall we continue on with training? Or are you going to introduce yourselves to me too?"

   Minato seemed to snap out of thought, "Why don't we all introduce ourselves." I nodded and looked from Obito, Rin and Kakashi. Rin was the first to speak up, smiling.

   "HI! Well, I guess I'll start first!  You already know my name, so I'll start at likes. That would be my comrades, village, and helping others. I have no dislikes...well, maybe people that kill for fun, or hurt people. And for my goals I'd like to be the best female medical ninja. I'm the same age as you."

   I nodded and smirked, "Well you'll have to surpass me first, Rin."

   Obito stepped in, "SHE SO CAN!!!!"

   The boy obviously had feelings for her, I rose an eyebrow, "We'll see about that then." I broke into a smile, warming up to them already. "Now, Uchiha, it's your turn. Tell me about yourself."

   He blinked and stepped back forgetting who he was for a second before regaining that lost thought. He stepped forward and fist pumped. "ALRIGHT! I'M OBITO UCHIHA OF THE UCHIHA CLAN!!!!!! I like Rin and hate Kakashi. My goal is to be Hokage and surpass you, Minato, and Kakashi! I'm 14!!!!!"

   I nodded and hid my smirk and retorts. I looked expectantly Kakashi. He sighed looking like he didn't want to be here. But nevertheless he spoke, "Kakashi Hatake. I'm 14. I have no goals, I have no likes, and I have a lot of dislikes." Rin seemed to slumped at his introduction. I'm guessing there's a love triangle or something going on in this team. Lastly, I looked at Minato.

   He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off as nicely as I could've, "Ah, Minato-sensei I've been told a lot about you, so if you don't mind I think we should just get on with the lesson." I gave him a closed eye smile. 

   He blinked, "Oh, well. Let's begin with sparring. Thao go against Kakashi." He nodded and relaxed on the big slab of stone he was sitting on. I nodded, he really wanted to see my kekkai genkai so much.

   I set my bag of books down next to Minato-sensei and walked to the center with Kakashi. I stuck out my hand, "Good luck." He just stared blankly at me as I weakly smiled.

   "I am your opponent, you shouldn't be wishing me luck, comrade or not."

   "Well, you have a point, but geez, something wrong with being friendly?"