For Sure It's Her

A/N: welp. i'm majorly bored ;A;

                                                                        so i'm on here

and since i like this book. (with like 3 readers)

                                                             i will write for this.

______________________

 *Recap:

   "It's fine. I'll sleep on the floor." She hesitated, but then nodded. I swear, her words, even her personality seems so familiar to me. Why is that?

                                    Maybe...maybe if I could just see her face.........

______________________

 *Thao's P.O.V. 

   My eyes widened as he lead me through a door. It was more like a training room, with katanas and other weapons hanging off three of the walls. The floor was covered with bamboo mats and padding. Boundary lines were drawn on the floor marking up spaces. 

   "I would hope this isn't your room." I looked around more, analyzing the room. There seemed to be square patches where the ground was uneven, I'm guessing those were targets or dummies used for targeting practice and taijutsu practice.

   He chuckled softly, "No, this is my private training room. You may use it if you'd like I don't really use it unless it's for teaching others." He walked to the wall with no weapons on it. Opening the screen door.

   "You teach?"

   "Not professionally, I personally think I'm horrible, but I try to help."

   I nodded in understanding, I think I'd make a horrible teacher too. I don't even know why the Hokage assigned me to be an assistant teacher. I wouldn't be much help. I followed after him as he walked inside the next room.

   Which was simple and plain. Is room was neat and clean, not a scrap of litter or article of clothing anywhere on the floor. His bed, on the right side of the room when you walk in, was made to perfection. He had one mahogany wardrobe and a lamp, but that seemed to be it for furniture. There was a window on one side of the room.

   The walls were a plain white or eggshell type of color, except for the unfinished painting of the wall parallel to the bed. It seemed to be a set of unfinished eyes, surrounded by a variety of different colors. The eyes weren't very normal. For starters the irises--if you could call them that--weren't identical. One had the sharingan, one had....I can't really explain what the other had. (A/N: maybe i'll put a pic on the side T^T) 

   "Like it?" I turned my head away from the unfinished mural and looked at Sho. His voice, seemed hollow and expressionless, his facial expression just the same. 

   "It's...interesting...why don't you finish it?"

   "One, it's not mines to finish," he looked at the mural longingly, "Two, this was suppose to mean something..and now...it's meaning doesn't exists anymore, at least based on what she told me." 

   I processed what he said in my mind. "You didn't make this.....what was it suppose to mean?"

   "Unity." His voice cracked a bit saying that one word softly. I nodded and sat next to him on the bed. For some odd reason he was comfortable to talk to, someone I felt like I could easily trust. He was easy to talk to, like a best friend or something.