Mission Revealed~

A/N: hai :) sorry i couldn't upload that much >.<

question: sho or obito?

____________________________

"Mission?" She titled her head, her brow furrowed in what seemed to be curosity an confusion.

I let out a chuckle as I lifted up the parchment. "It's a request that we go."

"What's the mission? Why us?"

"That...I don't know. I just got the notice to go to the Hokages office. Come on lets go find out."

___________________________

*Thao's P.O.V.

I walked behind Sho and Obito. For a while I was staring at their backs as we weaved in and out of the incoming crowds and clusters of people moving swiftly past it. It was crowded, but that made sense since it was around noon. I sighed looking away from the two Uchiha's in front of me. I shook my head and decided to just look at everything around me, everything, anything, but them.

It just, felt weird now. I felt awkward around them. I felt awkward and uneasy, but at the same I felt comfortable..if that made sense. I sometimes got butterflies or this tingling sensation where I felt cold and hot. But what confused me the most is why I felt this way for the both of them.

I furrowed my brow and willed my brain to think of anything but them, so I focused on my walking feet.

But that hardly ever works, you know why? Because when I focus on things the noise if it resounds and echoes in my ears, resulting in more thoughts and connections. That's exactly what happened. I focused on my feet and the sound of my feet dragging on the floor since I didn't enjoy picking up my feet unless I was marching or wanted to keep from making noise. The more I focused on my feet scuffing the ground as I dragged them along I also heard how I was off step with the both of them.

I huffed and did my best to keep on walking and ignoring their faster paced footsteps. I kept looking down at the floor, my vision going in and out of focus constantly. I had to keep blinking to try and stop going out of focus because it seemed like there were sun spots in front of me.

I watched my feet as I sauntered up the steps. We came up at the top of the flight of stairs before I heard an opening of a door. I looked up to hold out the door for me but Obito was already holding it out for me.

I gave him a soft smile and walk inside, ducking my head once more. I looked down at the rich red velvet floor and the wooden floors that connected with the solid green walls. We walked down the curved corridors of the Hokage's building and I accidentally bumped into someone. I stepped back and looked up.

Obito looked turned his head to look over his shoulder at me while Sho knocked on the door. I avoided eye contact and looked at the mahogany door. "Come in." The voice was muffled, but I  recognize it as someone that wasn't the 3rd hokage.

Both Sho and Obito pushed against the wooden door and it creaked open. We walked in and stood in front of the new hokage, Minato. I sent a glare his way before I could stop myself. I mentally slapped myself and straightened my face. 

During this time I noticed Minato had given me a strange glance with looked over back to all of us as one. He stepped back and took a seat behind his desk. "Glad you guys could make it. As you may know...I have a mission for you."

We nodded our heads in acknowledgement. "So...what kind of mission are we doing Hokage-sama?" Sho rose an eyebrow in question. 

"Ahhh, yes that. Mmmm...." He seemed to be in thought as he lifted his chin up with his hand to look at the ceiling. We all seemed to sweat drop at this.

"There's nothing up there......do you really not remember what you called us here for."

"Nonnononono of course I do! It's right here I was just thinking." He leaned forward on his desk and lifted up a parchment identical to every other paper on his desk. How all of the hokages deal with all their paperwork I will never know. He took it in his hand and raised it to his eye level. He read it out loud to us.

I sighed and frowned slightly as the corners of my lips tugged downward, "An escort mission, fun."

"Who are we guarding?" Obito seemed excited.

"A feudal lord's daughter." Minato was still reading off of the paper as my eyes widened by a fraction. Before I could, Sho stepped closer to Minato.

"With all do respect hokage-same, I don't think it'd be wise for you to send us on this mission."

"And why not?" Sho seemed to step back as he tensed, he paused as he thought. "Well..."

"Exactly. If you want I can send another chunin to accompany you, that'd be more than enough, yes?"

"Ah...very well." Sho stepped back next to me.

Minato nodded and gave us our final orders, "Then I want you to head back to the Uchiha manor and get Yukiko. She shall be the other chunin, and you should be able to meet the princess at the dango shop in an hour."

From the corner of my eyes I saw Sho become rigid at the mention of this Yukiko. But nevertheless when Minato finished we all bowed and replied, "Hai."

We all poofed out.

________________________

so...tired

i'm in a timeframe where it'd be like...2:27

damn jetlag ._.