Chapter Eighteen

You gagged as a thick smell invaded your nose.

Remembering last night, you frantically began to search the room for anything that may prove itself to be useful. The room was actually very dark, save for the operating table you were strapped to and various medical tools. A singular light illuminated a circle with about the radius of a meter that you occupied. Bile began to flood your mouth as fearful memories came back to you. You could just barely see the stitches on your arm from your previous experience with operating tables.

The hair on your neck stood up. Footsteps.

The she-demon suddenly came into view, her neon pink hair fading to a dull magenta against the overhead light. "Good morning, sunshine!" She exclaimed with condescending zeal. She sat on the table next to you and began to stroke your thigh, causing it to twitch. "Are you ready?" You began to speak when suddenly you found yourself unable to; A thick leather strap tightly bound your mouth. She smirked and jumped off the table, making her way over to your arm with the stitches. She brushed her hand against the plethora and blades and tongs before selecting a scalpel and syringe. Readying the syringe (which, much to your dismay, was filled with a green substance), she plunged it into your forearm. Your bicep tensed up as the area around the injection numbed. The female then made a deep incision, and you flinched at that, half expecting severe pain, but nothing came. Probably because of the shot. You grimaced (eh? eh?!) as she reached her manicured fingers inside of the wound. A strange feeling dominated your nerves as she pulled something out: A small chip, maybe platinum. You gawked at the sight of this. Had Tim put a tracking chip in your arm?! The female laid it down neatly on a chrome tray and proceeded to stitch you up, humming as she worked the needle in and out of your flesh. You pondered, wondering if you should thank her or curse her name. She then moved towards your neck and picked up a second syringe, angling towards your neck. You suddenly began to freak out, realizing you hadn't been numbed there. She injected the needle into your neck and with it came sharp, agonizing pain. You groaned at the burning feeling it gave you. The female stood behind you and began to massage your temples. Splitting pain filled your body.

She suddenly reached her hand below your jaw and you heard a snap as the leather strap came undone. As soon as she removed it you let out a whimper, and she shushed you. "Why?" You croaked. She chuckled softly and stroked your cheek, sending chills up your spine. "Master Zalgo finds you very intriguing, Y/N." You flinched. She knew your name?

Who is Zalgo?

Another short chapter, yet it's pretty juicy

Wonder what happens next. Maybe a Tim POV?

I don't knowwwwwww

Again, you're welcome for the juicy chapter

Juicy like Sadiya's thighs

*awkward silence*

But anyway.

Byee boi

-Vennie