ToothlessHwa: It's not that late, yes I'm up

Savagehoe: Who knows, you give grandma vibes

ToothlessHwa: Grandma? You know I'm not even gonna ask

Savagehoe: So how was your day ??

ToothlessHwa: It was fine.

Yours?

Savagehoe: Pretty boring actually, work was supremely boring

ToothlessHwa: I thought you liked working at your "quiet coffeshop"

Savagehoe: I do, but it still gets lonely sometimes

ToothlessHwa: Don't you have coworkers?

Savagehoe: Ye but I don't talk to them

ToothlessHwa: Not surprised

Savagehoe: What makes you say that?

ToothlessHwa: Nothing, look I gtg

Savagehoe: Wait, is everything okay? You seem tense, serious

ToothlessHwa: I'm fine

Savagehoe: You sure?

ToothlessHwa: Yes Yeosang, look I have to go, I'll talk to you later

Savagehoe: Okay...

Seen at 21:12 pm

Imsexyandiknowit posted a picture!

♥ 25,742 likes

Damn good people 💖

San smiled as he double tapped on the picture before sitting on the couch next to his boyfriend. Wooyoung turned away from his phone and smiled, scooting closer to the other.

"What's going on with Yeosang? You clearly know more than you let on"

"I knew this question would come sooner or later"  Wooyoung chuckled and nodded his head.

"Look, all I can say is that it's not as simple as it looks. Its not all about liking or hating Seonghwa, it's more complex"

"Yeosang likes Seonghwa doesn't he, as more than a friend" San deadpanned with a smug smile.

"He's crazy about him" Wooyoung admitted as San threw a pillow in the air out of frustration.

"Then why on earth does he act like this? Is he playing hard to get? Cause it's not working"

"No, you idiot" Wooyoung softly laughed as he ruffled the other's blonde locks. "Yeosang's behavior is typical Yeosang liking someone attitude"

"Well he's got a weird ass way to show someone that he's interested in them"

"That's the thing, the whole point of his entire behavior is that the other person never finds out he's interested"

"But then how will he ever get with that person?"

"He won't, that's why he's always single"

"But that's just plain stupid"

"I know, Yeosang is stupid" Wooyoung answered making San smile and softly whack his head.

"But he needs to understand that if he keeps this up he's definitely going to lose Seonghwa. Does he know that Seonghwa likes him?"

"I highly doubt it"

"But he isn't even subtle about it?" San claimed confused as to how dense could someone be.

"Oh please, Seonghwa could stare and drool over Yeosang in front of him that he still wouldn't get the hint"

"Oh yes Seonghwa did mention something similar. Well this is a disaster then" The blonde concluded.

"Just be thankful this didn't happen with us" Wooyoung whispered as he snuggled into his boyfriend's arms.

"Yeah cause you did drool in front of me and I kind of understood you were crazy about me"

"Please, you couldn't move for ten seconds after you saw me the first time"

"Yeah you're right" San held his giggling boyfriend tighter as he kissed his head, rocking them left and right.

Left and right, left and right, left and right rip it! rip it!