𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤!

When Lea woke up, she sat straight up in her bed

When Lea woke up, she sat straight up in her bed. She yawned shortly and got out of her bed. She quickly went to her closet and got out a pair of jeans and a blue long-sleeved sweater.

After the blonde got dressed she walked out of her room while brushing her hair. She heard something on the stove and she walked into the kitchen, setting her brush down on the table.

"Morning dad." She said as she opened the fridge.

"Hey, kid. You sleep good?" Hopper responded. Lea shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Barely. I just couldn't get over how... devastated Mr. And Mrs. Holland were."

Hopper turned around to face his daughter. "Hey, it'll get better." Lea nodded and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. Her dad turned back around to the stove.

Lea had the feeling of something watching her at the same time as her dad. When they turned around Lea jumped and Hopper almost cursed.

"Ghost."

Lea smiled at the small girl who was underneath a spare bedsheet that she had found. "Yeah, I see that." Hopper breathed out.

"Halloween," El said as Hopper walked towards the table setting a few pieces of bread on a plate.

"Sure is. But right now it's breakfast- Lee, what have I told you about leaving your brush on the table?" Hopper said, not really paying attention to what El was trying to say.

"They wouldn't see me." El tried to explain. Lea huffed knowing that she would get what she wanted.

"Who wouldn't see you?" Hopper asked walking over to the table. El waddled after him and Lea took her brush off of the table and put it in her backpack that was by the door.

"The bad men."

"What're you talkin' about?"

"Trick. Or. Treat." Eleven said. Lea smiled at the young girl and strung her backpack over her shoulder.

"You wanna go trick or treating?" Eleven nodded silently and Lea's eyes softened as she looked between the two. Hopper got up and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You know the rules."

"Yes but-"

"Yeah, so you know the answer."

"No, but I don't- they wouldn't see me."

"I don't care. You go out there, Ghost or not, it's a risk. We don't take risks alright? They're stupid and..." Hopper said waiting for her to finish the sentence.

"We're not stupid." Lea mouthed the words along with her. As she shook her head.

"Exactly. Now you take that off and sit down and eat. Your food's getting cold." El did as she was told.